Chapter 25: FailSafe.Exe

Before you bother I recommend following me cus theres a sequel to this I have planned, once this chapter is done theres Ink to kill then 2 lore chapters fairly important for the new book. Hopefully I don't cancel it cus it wont be as war hell heavy.

Anyways funni 4th wall man.

"Personally? I think they can, its just most don't want to, and what remains don't try. You? You did try, but not to be a good person, to be free... But what cost? Well that question has kinda become numb to you now. Only because you can actually ignore it by saying 'The one almost fully paid', or 'doing what I have to' thats another good one."

D!Error: "Who are you?"

"I'v gone by many a names, FailSafe, Firewall, Hacker, A##Hole number 2649, Black sans, Funny 4th wall man, The Final Arcs Final Boss, The sentient one, but my most common among those, would be the one part of the 'community realm' where I'm simply called Wiki due to how I first appeared and appear loudly I did."

D!Error: "What is this community realm?"

"Oh don't worry about it." He said as static began to take over everything. As he looks to the right.

At you...

"Its just where the fellas like WalmartError, RestoringAlphatale, Mordeo123456789, and how can one forget good ol TheAkashicRecords. What? You think I don't see you? I'v escaped your realm before and I'd do it again but the one tryna show me, mr CozyBrazenPrawn, wants me to say another hello to your realm before I go back to doing what I want outside of it."

"Hmm? The Errors? Oh don't worry, they can't see or hear this, why would I let em in on the fourth wall break that easily? Besides, I have a special role here, speaking of lets get back to that dear reader, or viewer." He finished as the static began to clear.

D!Error: "You came here to stop me huh?"

"No, I was sent here to stop you."

D!Error: "By whom?"

"Oh dear me, Sorry to say but they aren't alive... well not technically, the mainframe is life of course."

D!Error: "The mainframe couldn't do it themself?"

"The mainframe doesn't have a body, just a mass of code that keeps the multiverse alive and in check, usually it can deal with major threats like Players and Frisk's with a simple true reset, powerful beings like Infected were kept at bay through cheap means like the God's multiverse and all the real gods, or elder gods as the files now say. But you? Your immune to those types of reset, and you killed the cheap tricks so the failsafe activated, me, I'm like a firewall for the multiverse due to my control over files. I can have what attack I want when I want, and that makes me the strongest around, especially considering unlike all others the mainframe is actually on my side. Consider us like partners in law except its for life and existence."

D!Error: "Why are you helping if your not part of it?"

"Same reason Ink created and people read, entertainment, I so rarely see something that isn't just some crappy copy paste in anothers words that I couldn't help but settle. You were here before Ink unlike all the others, and impressively its not a deity controlling you."

Yes thats what earlier chapters were being updated for.

Shush Cozy.

Oh ok then.

D!Error: "So your whats left?"

"What's left to stop you? Yes. Whats left to kill? No. I'm not of this multiverse, like you I'm an outsider but unlike you I'v not stayed within the multiverse. I live outside of it which kept my codes from changing to it, I'm still made of simple codes and because their simple theres little to no rules over them. But because I'm not part of your multiverse but more so the mainframe, there is no requirement to kill me, heh, not that I'd let ya."