Car ting -Jaygup

YN~ Jaliyah

I had just walked to the tunnels. Josh game need an hour ago, Josh was doing post game interviews. We were going out to celebrate the win. 

We are going to McDonalds and then the club. Josh and the boys picked a fancy club , so I brought a dress and heels in Josh's duffel bag. As well as all the other girlfriends. Josh gave Jalen the clothes since he was giving his little friend, Christina, hers. 

I brought a strapless body con dress and a varsity jacket with heels. Me and Christina changed in the bathroom, she nice, we helped each other get ready. 

Josh texted me saying that him, the boys, and the rest of the gfs were waiting for us. When we walked out I felt Josh's eyes on Me immediatley. He walked up to me putting his arm on my waist. 

'You look so sexy baby." Josh whispered after giving me a neck kiss.

We all got in separate cars. I got in the car putting on my seat belt. As josh puts the key in the ignition, I grab his face kissing him slowly and passionately. 

"you did so good!" I said pulling away looking him in the eyes. He looked surprised but then grabbed my face smashing his lip into mine. 

"If you want dick just say that." He said pulling away after a rough heated kiss. 

I just laugh saying, " We have to go Joshua." He smacked his lips, putting on Steve Lacy and turning it down low enough to be background music. He then drives off while putting his hand on my thigh. I got on Insta taking a picture of Josh's Serious/Driving face, putting 'mood'. 

He got a notification as soon as I posted it. He waited till we were at a red light to check it and adjusting his glasses. He smiled at the story taking my hand kissing it, then driving off. 

I was on Pinterest and saw a girl showing off her nails, but on top of her man dick. I wanted to do it, plus I had just got a new set. 

"I'm bout to record a video." I said, josh just nodded paying attention to the road. 

I quickly grab his dick while talking about my nails. I could tell josh was trying to hold in a groan,, he closed his eyes before focusing back on the road again. I was shocked because I wasn't expecting him to be hard. Thinking about what made him hard made me space out, hand still gripping his dick. 

"Can you let go, before I have to fuck you in this car?" He said in a very low deep groan.

"What made you that hard?" I asked giggling.

"You think you in that tight ass dress plus that kiss wasn't gonna have me bricked up?" He said turning to me with lustful eyes but then looking back at the road. I giggle some more. 

That look he gave me just made instant waterfalls happen. I need him so bad. I grab his hand that was on my thigh an took his index and middle finger in my mouth getting all my spit on them. Josh turned to me shocked as I pull down my underwear, and use his fingers to rub my clit. I moan loudly to the friction. He started finger fucking me. I could feel him hit my g-spot repeatedly.

"Fuck this." He said while turning into an empty parking lot. 

Josh carried me to the backseat. All I could think of was his dick. I quickly get on my knees. trying to unbuckle his pants as fast as I could. 

"Eager much?" He said while bringing my head up kissing me. I pushed him back and took off his shirt kissing down his abs, making hickeys anywhere I could. I finish taking off his pants. I look up at him while rubbing him through his underwear. He groaned loudly. 

I pull it out getting even more wet seeing the pre cum leak out his tip. I licked it all off. I start by taking him in my hands and planting kisses on the underside of his dick. He kept groaning and muttering fuck every few seconds. 

I got up and sat in his lap, whispering in his ear, "Spit in my mouth." 

He chocked my neck pulling me down, sucking my lips. He slapped my ass making me moan, he pulled me down by my neck, putting all his spit in my mouth.

I take our spit mixture on his dick. I got back onto my knees. I started slowly taking him back in my mouth. I made out with his tip. 

"Fuck." Josh groaned, as he pushed my head down. I felt him in the back of my throat. Josh just kept groaning. I started going on demon time sucking him up and shit. I started sucking his balls. I feel his legs start locking up. 

I take all of him in my mouth, deep throating him. his eyes started rolling to the back of his head. 

"Fuck! Shit! keep sucking this dick baby." He moaned. I felt his dick start to twitch. I started playing with his balls while still sucking him up.

"Shit, fuck. Im bout to nut, ughhhhh!" Josh loudly moaned while fucking my throat. I felt his nut shoot down my throat.

I took him out my mouth. He patted his thighs and lifted me up.

"Come ride your shit." He groaned in my ear. 

He slapped my ass hard asf when I got on top. I started bouncing up and down. We both moan at the contact. Josh kissed up and down my neck. Then he pulled the dress off of me. I moan as he grabs my boobs. My legs start giving out, It felt like all my muscle disappeared .

He started fucking me hard from the bottom. Just as Josh was going to make the what seemed like the 100th hickey, his phone rang.

I grab it. because josh was too busy drilling me. I flipped the phone seeing Jalen was calling. Josh took the phone out my hand answering it.

"Hey bro... were on the way." He said hanging up trying to hold in a groan. He threw his phone to the side, flipping us into missionary. He thrusted hard and steady. I could feel my orgasm rush out of me.

"fuck gup, keep fucking me like this." I moaned in his ear.

My eyes started rolling back, while Josh was trying to chase his nut. I look down too see all cream coating his dick. I started rubbing my clit, while josh starts to twitch. I start squirting as he lets out his load on my stomach.

DiDi TWALK:

Ts long asl!