Try something new? ~klay T.

TW: Ion usually do this but its lowkey some freak shit in here.

I walk in the house as I got done with my shift at the hospital. 

"Baby!" I yell trying to find klay, looking around.

"I'm in the kitchen." He shouted back.

I walk to the kitchen to find him cooking. 

"What are you cooking?" I ask walking a little closer.

"Chicken quesadillas." He said turning around.

"Omg fine and he can cook. I really won in life." I smile.

"My man so fine." I say recording his cooking ae he turns around laughing shaking his head. I post it on insta and put my phone on the counter.

"You gon give me a hug? or you gonna make me come to you?" He asked as I watch him from afar. I walk to him and hug his waist from behind.

"I'm gonna take a shower, then ill be back down." I said kissing his cheek before walking away to hop in the shower.

*30 minutes later*

"These are so good baby." I said practically moaning as he chuckled before taking a bite of his.

"I'm glad you liked them." He said happy they tasted good. "How has your day been mamas?" He as finishing his wine.

"It been good, all my patients have been good." I said finishing my wine as well. "But Charli is watching them and will let me know." Taking another bite after.

"That goods. I talked to the boys and they said we should all go out after the game tomorrow. Are you off tomorrow."  He said walking to get more wine from the kitchen.

"Yeah, I have the day off. Ooh you know I got that new black dress." I said dancing in my chair handing him my glass. He bit his lip dramatically rolling his eyes in pleasure, I roll my eyes at his dramatic ass.

"mhm definitely wear that sexy ass dress." He said smirking.

"Are trying to butter me up sir?" I asked squinting my eyes as he poured me a another glass of wine.

He smirked taking a sip of his wine. "What are you talking about baby?" 

We finish up dinner after talking about our days.

"you look mighty fine in that set mamas." He said walking behind me up the stairs. I turn to face him as I reach the top stair. I smirk giving him a kiss, knowing exactly what he wanted.

 I turn back around before laying on my stomach on the bed. I smirk feeling him smack my ass.

 "Don't do that." I yelled pointing my finger.

"Baby all that belongs to me." He said gripping my ass. 

"so I was thinking." Klay said smirking.

"Thinking what baby?" I asked watching his eyes turn lustful.

"You trust me right?" He asked grabbing my jaw. I nodded. 

"Good, so you gonna let try something with you?" He asked with hopeful eyes. I bit my lip.

"Like what?" I ask in confusion.

"let me try something sexually." He said gripping my neck.  I nod.

He walked away to get a small black box. He helps me lift up my hair, to put on the blindfold. I feel him pull my wrists towards him, and cuff them behind my back. He strips me carefully and slowing. 

"You are such a good girl baby look at you." He said grabbing my jaw pulling it down, to were I assume his face was. "Can you lay on your back please?" He asked helping me lay out. I lay out, feeling him kissing my whole body.