His best friend ~Gelo Ball

Y/N POV~

My eyes flutter open from the sun shining through the curtains. I tried to get up, quickly realizing that I had a giant trapping me in bed.

"Liangeloooo." I whisper trying to wake him up. 

I start rubbing his back. He shifted, gripping onto me for dear life. He moved his head from my boobs to the crook of my neck. 

I just lay'd there knowing that neither one of us was getting up anytime soon.

I quickly fell back asleep.

*Time Skip*

I woke up to the doorbell and gelo getting up. I watched as he threw on pant and a shirt, to go get the door. He ran down stairs answering the door, U tried to go back to sleep, but was met with yelling.

I throw on Gelo's sweatpants (rolled up) and shirt, over my pro's and sports bra.

I walk down stairs, only to be met with Zo and Melo with shocked expressions on their faces.

They stood there for about a minute looking between me and Gelo.

"um hi?" I said confused.

"Don't do that." Melo said while Zo gave me a knowing look.

"Do what?" I asked formal confused.

"Act Innocent." They said at the same time.

"What do you mean?" I sad confused.

"We know y'all two fucked after the party." Lonzo said.

"Oh my goodness, whopiedoo you're the winner, now time to go." I said going over to gelo and hugging his torso.

"We just got here." Melo said.

"I love y'all, but y'all need to go because I want another round with gelo in the shower." I said looking up at him.

Melo looked shocked and Zo looked horrified.

"Ew." They said walking out.

"Now." I said pulling Liangelo to his room, shutting the door then stripping. 

He looked turned on, he bit his lip while adjusting his pants, since he was freeballing. 

"Im going in the shower, feel free to Join me." I said walking to the shower turning it on.

He finally got out of his love spell, and stripped. I couldn't help but to look at how hard his dick hit his lower stomach.

I got in just for him to come in right behind me. 

He started kissing my shoulders as soon as I finished washing my body.

"fuck I need a taste of you." He said walking over to the shower head pointing it beside us, and turned it to the hottest setting, so that it could produce steam.

Gelo got on his knees and spread my legs apart. He kissed my inner thighs teasingly. 

I started groaning and pulling his head up to my pussy.

His lips quickly attached to her clit.

"Fuck daddy, please keep eating your pussy, uhhhh." I said moaning from pure pleasure.

I rubbed his waves following the pattern. I immediately started squirting but he continued.

Feeling myself continuously squirt, I moan out as loud as I could. I can feel Gelo  smile into my clit.

My legs immediately started shaking and trembling. 

Gelo turned off the shower and pinned me up against the counter he turned me to were my back was against his chest. He lined himself up to my entrance.

DiDi TWALK:

Pls Vote!