Temptation- chrisnxtdoor

"Baby, come on." He said kissing my neck. 

"No you have a shoot and a video to film." I objected turning around kissing his lips.

"You're still coming to the shoot right?" He asked following me to the bathroom.

"Yes." I said, letting him in the bathroom before locking the door. I peed while we talked about our outfits. 

Then I finished, flushed, and washed my hands. He had to go, so I lean up against the counter talking about a party. My eyes fall to his hard dick. After he finished, he flushed and then washed his hands. I could feel the sexual tension building  when our eyes connected through the mirror.

"Are we still showering together?" he said coming up behind me.

"Yes, we can't mess up our schedules!" I said giggle as I felt his beard bush up against my neck. 

We both pull off our shirts, he stared at me because all I had on was a thong. He scanned my body then he pulled off his underwear. I watched as his dick bounced in front of me. 

He got in the shower and started the shower. 

"Baby are you coming or you just going to stare?" He asked while smirking.

I take off my thong feeling my wetness drip down my legs. I stepped in the shower immediately feeling his boner against my ass. 

"Baby as soon as were done with the shoot and video, imma fuck the shit out of you." He grunted. 

"Are you sure?" I said getting on my knees. I look at him while spitting on his dick. 

I slowly jerk him off while keeping eye contact. I put him in my mouth, bobbing my head as fast as I can. He let out a hella loud moan. 

"Fuck baby, keep sucking up you shit." He groaned, while grabbing my braids making a ponytail, face fucking me. 

"Fuck, swallow our kids baby." He moaned while nutting in my mouth.  "Come on lets dry off and get dressed." He continued.

He dried off putting a towel around  his waist. He picked up his phone that had just powered on, due to it being dead. 

He pulled me into his chest, he whispered in my ear, "lets make a movie." While caressing my body.

"Baby you have a busy schedule." I said kissing him.

"We can't, fauna is in the DR, Duke is a grumpy old man and doesn't want to do it, and agent just doesn't want to waste his time." He said stripping me of my towel and set his phone up on the TV stand infant of the bed. "Do you give me permission to record you?" Hd asked seriously.

"Yes baby, you're not stupid." I said hitting the record button and taking off his towel. 

He rubbed my throbbing core and felt all my wetness.

"You gotta ride my face." he said laying down, but dick standing straight up. I slowly put a thigh on either side of his head and he quickly pulled me down and attached his lips around my clit.

DiDi TWALK:

PT.2?

Please vote!