ThatMexicanOT ~ Arugements

zaniya POV:

I huff as I finish watching virgils new interview. He wanna say some weird shit bro.

Now this nigga wanna randomly send otw, like nigga go home.

"No V. Your not gonna go say some crazy shit than come slide under me." I said about to close the door before he put his boot in between the door and wall.

"Baby, what did I do? " He said pushing the door.

"'hell yeah I like white girls!'" I said mocking his accent.

"I don't sound like that 1, and 2 I didn't think anything of it." He said pleading with me to believe him.

"But you sure be up under my black ass all the fucking time. Like nigga go the fuck on." I said huffing.

"Baby you know I don't  mean it like that." He said trying to open the door.

"Nigga go on." I said crossing my arms.

"I want to be up under your black ass everyday." He giggled.

"You must really wanna fuck huh, had to work this time."  I huff. swinging the door open letting him walk in.

"Don't be like that. I'm sorry." He said closing the door and ,locking it following me to my bedroom.

"Don't keep apologizing for something your gonna do again." I said taking of my clothes leaving me in a bra and panties.

"You know damn well that it's not like that."  He said trying to get closer to me.

I push him up against the wall and kiss him trying to silence the bullshit that was coming out of his mouth.

"It seems like you using me now." He said laughing before taking of his shit.

"I definitely am. I just need a quick nut." I said sarcastically.

"Ma you gon stop playing wit me." He shook his head.

"Shut up, before you piss me off." I said going to kiss him.

"why you gotta be like that ma?" He said trying to look me in the eyes, as he wrapped his hand around my neck, giving a squeeze.

"Why you gotta say stupid stuff?" I said turning my head.

"Mamas, you forgive me?" He asked wrapping his arms around, rubbing the back of my thighs.

"Nigga get out my face. No Virgil."  I said trying to back up.

"this lil attitude is gon get you fucked up, it turns me on tho ma." he chuckled before kissing me. He slid his tongue in my mouth gripping my ass.

"and your gonna keep getting his attitude if you don't just fuck me now." I whispered in his ear.

"I like the suspense." He grinned back.

"Suspense my ass, fuck that shit. If you don't fuck me now imma fuck you." I whined.

"You can ride me later but imma show you how much I like being with you." He said smiling.

He made his way down my neck and chest planting kisses. He unhooks my bra before loving on both my titties.

"You so fine baby, take them panties off." He said smirking and taking his boxers off. I bit my lip looking as his hard dick.

He cuffed my thighs and tapped them signaling me to jump. I jump into his arms kissing his neck.

"Put it in baby." He said biting his lip watching me. I grip his base and slid it in.

We both released an moan out as he bounced me up and down. He put me against the wall thrusting faster. The way he fucked me I knew he wanted to get me to tap out first.

"mmmmm you using my dick huh baby?" He groaned out, slamming my hips down harder.

"fuck yes papi shit." I moaned out scratching his back.

"Fuck look at you wetting up my dick." He groaned looking down.

I moan as he digs me out with his ungodly pace.

"How I make you feel babygirl?" He asked kissing my neck.

"You make me feel so good." I moan out, moving my neck to give him more access. I feel myself about to cum.

"You finna cum huh?" He asked making me nod my head rapidly. "Let me see that shit baby."

I moan feeling myself release as he rolled his hips harder into mine. My body goes numb as he continues his pace.

He makes his way to my bed and makes me get on all fours.

"Now you know damn well you need to arch that shit." He said slapping my ass.

"Babyyyyyyyy." I moan feeling him grab a fist full of my curls.

"You don't fucking listen." He groaned flipping me into missionary.

"Slow downnnn." I whine feeing him speed up.

"Unt unt you should have listened." He groaned speeding up making me yell out in a moan.

I reach up grabbing his hair feeling myself come closer and my lower body become on fire. I clench around him trying hard not to cum.

"Quick that shit unless you want my kids." He said picking my legs up putting them on his shoulder making his tip hit my g-spot.

"Baby Imma cum please let me cum." I moan out feeling myself not being able to hold it any longer.

"You got it I'm right behind you." He said rubbing my clit making my body start shaking under him as he pulled out nutting on my thigh.

DiDi TWALK:
I'm tryna get more active y'all. I have so many drafts that I just need to finish up but there will be a whole lot more content coming.

Any requests for who you want next?

QOTD: Kendrick or drake?

song of the day: worst day - dcthedon