Stressed ~Amari Bailey

Outfit~

(W/o the extra shit)

Y/N POV~

I walked in the house stressed because of Mid term are next week. I just need some dick I thought to myself . 

Amari was about to be home, so I made him his favorite smoothie, (strawberry and banana). 

I walk up stairs, and got changed. I was looking for my glasses, when I opened my last nightstand drawer, I found men's viagra, that I brought for a prank. 

'Imma finna put this shit in his drink.' I thought.

I crush up the pill, mixing his smoothie around.

I put his smoothie in the fridge, and head up stairs to get my speaker.

I start blasting 'meat this' by blue face and DDG. I start to clean up the downstairs area.

"Baby im home!" I heard Amari yell after the door shut.

"Hi" I said as I feel his presence behind me. "I made you a smoothie its in the fridge." I continued while cleaning the stove. 

He said a quick 'thank you'  before getting it. 

'Hmmm' Amari moaned after taking a sip. He came up behind me giving me a neck kiss while saying, "This shit too good." 

He ran upstairs to change, but not without his smoothie.

*15 minutes later*

I walked upstairs to find Amari's cup finished and his walking out the shower.

I turn around to pick up a throw blanket from off the floor, but was met with Amari's hard dick pushed up against you. Amari grabbed my neck pulling me against his chest.

"I need you around me right now." He said in my ear while leading me to our starred bed. 

He kissed up and down my neck. I moaned looking down at his very apparent problem. I bit my lip while sliding my hand down his chest to his manhood. 

"Fuck." Amari grunted, quickly stripped me of the clothes I had on. He looks down at me with lustful eyes and whispers in my ear, "please let me have my way with you." I moaned and quickly nodded.

He slapped my ass throwing me on the bed. He pushed me down laying back too bed. He kissed up my body. He stood up, pulling me by my feet to the end f the bed. I bit my lip and moaned at the sight of his dick standing on its own.

"Your so fucking fine." He said while pushing into me. I moan at my nails dug into his back.

He smiled groaning picking my legs up and putting them on his shoulders. I moan louder as he goes deeper. 

"fuck your tight." He said before grabbing my feet sucking me toes. 

"Fuck daddy, don't stop." I moaned yelling out. The pleasure of everything rushed to me.

"you're so beautiful." He said while biting his lip.

I let out a loud moan as I felt myself cream on him over and over again. 

"im almost there baby." He moaned out.

I took him out of me and put him in my mouth. 

I instantly started deepthroating him. Going as far down as I could even if I was chocking, which I  was. I still went from base up, then making out with his tip.

He had such a beautiful dick. His pink tip which was now swollen, because he is about to nut. Making my way down his veins that showed so clearly. 

"Uhhh" he groaned, I moaned feeling his cum shoot down my throat. 

He quickly grabbed a rag to clean me. He me one of his oversized tee and my dark green thong, that he says 'goes so well with my skin tone'. He grabbed sweatpants for himself. 

We both changed and changed the sheets. We both lay'd down.

He put his head in the crook of my neck. Every time he would move I could feel his dick follow along with him. 

*Time Skip*

I woke up to Amari shifting in his sleep, and we stayed in the same position from last night. I could feel his boner touching my barely clothed clit. I already had an idea of what I wanted to do, so I pulled his sweatpants down and flipped us so that I was on top of him.

I slipped my thong to the side and spit on his dick that stood infant of me. I slide down his throwing my head back. I felt Amari start to shift. 

"Ugh fuck you're so hot." Amari groaned out. 

He started to drill me from the bottom from the bottom. I moaned as he match my rhythms, I feel my walls start clenching and his leg's locking. He grabs my neck and brings my lips to his, giving me a kiss. I start twerking while keep my steady rythms.

We both cum at the same time, I moaned releasing and feeling his nut shoot up me.

DiDi TWALK:

Go check out my Bryce James book!