In tha mood ~Gelo Ball

I watched as he walked out the shower. Throwing a towel around his waist

He walked into the room, quickly catching on to were my eye had fallen. He laughed getting lotion. I looked at his abs and the way they were more defined, how the towel hung so loosely, to the point were I could almost see his base. 

He finished motioning himself, and walked to his dresser finding the whorish thing he could, his grey Nike sweatpants. He turned facing me while putting them on, freeballing of course. 

He asked, " How was your day?" 

"Good." I said not even thinking, I had one thing on my mind and it sure wasn't my damn day. 

He came and sat next to me. He then took in my outfit. It was one of his shirts and panties. He could very easily tell I was braless, he looked at my boobs biting his lip. I looked him in his eyes while crawling into his lap, cowgirl style. 

I shift purposely putting my core on his already hard on. 

He groaned in my ear, "Your so fine babygirl."

I instantly got even more waterfalls. I pull his lips into mine. It immediately got heated. He took control by biting my bottom lip and swiftly sliding his tongue in my mouth.

I grab his bulge, jerking him up and down through his pants. He quickly attached his lips onto my neck, creating hickey's up and down my neck. He takes his lips off and looks at me in the eyes while taking my shirt off. 

I feel hun grow even harder at the sight. I was left in just my panties. He groaned going in on my boobs. All I could do was moan his name over and over again. I pulled myself together and take him out his pants, sliding my panties to the side.

I rub his tip along my clit and folds. 

I moaned in his ear, " Fuck, I need you right now." 

He lifted me up by the my hips, aligning me up with him. I drop my hips into his. I moan at the feeling of him. He groaned at how tight I am. I started bouncing in him trying to fit as much as much as I could. He looked mesmerized by the way my boobs bounced along with my body. 

His hands their way to my ass gripping and slapping., I could feel his dick twitch in me every time I'd moan from getting my ass slapped. He gripped my neck while looking at me in my eyes. I couldn't take the pleasure and eye contact. My eyes started rolling back, as I felt myself creaming all over him. 

 All he did was groan even louder from the sight. I was bout tap out I could feel it. He quickly switched into missionary. He started off with slow steady strokes but that quickly changed to hard, fast, and deep strokes. I gripped his muscles, while turning to the side looking at the mirror next to the bed. I could clearly going in and out of my mr. I felt him twitch signaling he was soon going to cub.

He started hitting my spot rapidly. He started rubbing my clit very fast, making me squirt all over him. He then pulls out jerking himself off. I take him in my mouth sucking his tip, he immediately started humming, moaning, and groaning loudly. The way he just fucked me he dissevered his dick milked.

DiDi TWALK:

Do we like this book so far?