Introduction!

Hello, hello, you hellsite of a reading source known as Wattpad. This- this isn't directed towards anyone reading. Cool? Cool.

Welcome to the rewrite! This'll be a lot more organized than the last story, and it will have a LOT more plot to it.

With new people battling in season 3, we've already got a new roster for our story. However, familiar faces, such as TanqR, Kreekcraft, the RB battles hosts themselves, and so on as so forth!

We've also got some new faces making an appearance this time around, so keep an eye out for that.

Now, onto the serious stuff. This story will include some dark topics, such as possible favorite/major character death, graphic descriptions, and possible suicide/attempted suicide. Heed with caution once you have read these warnings. I will add a warning at the start of a chapter if any of these are included, or it will be added right before the section is brought up.

Also, I'm keeping the aspect of the three swords ( Sword of Agility, healing, and truth ) in play here from last season. Not sure what to do with the instruments.

With that aside, that's all I have left. The prologue might be coming up soon!

Without further ado.. competitors, prepare to battle!

[End scene.]