Chapter 16: Before the Games

All the art you see in this fan-fiction DO NOT BELONG TO ME ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE CREATORS AND ANY REFERENCES TO OTHER ANIMES ARE PURELY COINCIDENCE.

The capital city of the kingdom
of Fiore. Crocus, "the city of blooming
flowers." It plays host to the annual wizard
festival, the Grand Magic Games. The town is filled with wizards and tourists from all over Flore. At its center is the castle of the king, the palace of Flowers and Light, Mercurius. And on the hill to the west, the stadium for the Grand Magic Games, the Doms Frau. And at the center of town....

 And at the center of town

Us.

Gray: H-Hey, I still feel terrible. Are we sure that magic was all right?

Lucy: I feel like I have more Magic. Though my joints still hurt.

Erza: You people are pathetic. Erza said not fazed at all.

Lucy: Why don't you feel it, Erza?

Gray: I'll bet she was already using her Second Origin.

Lucy: I'll buy that. They muttered. Come to think of it, this is the first time I've ever been in a city this big.

Happy: Aye!

Gray: It my first experience too!

Carla: It's even bigger than the Edolas capital

Makarov: So you're all finally here!

Erza: Master!

Makarov: We've done all the registration work. Ah ha ha ha! Now we show the world the power of Fairy Tail!

Citizen 1: Hey! That guy just said, "Fairy
Tail!"

Citizen 2: Those guys?

Citizen 1: The worst guild!

Citizen 2: Ba ha ha!

Natsu: Who's laughing!? Natsu said mad.

Erza: Stop! Erza held him back.

Citizen 1: Ther're bound to rank last again this year!

Citizen 2: We all know that Sabertooth is gonna win! They continued their mocking.