Chapter 24: The Show Must Go On

As the next battle was about to begin, Natsu came back running.

Erza: How is Lucy doing? She asked.

Natsu: She's fine. She said she wanted to take a shower. Want me to go check on her again?

Gray: Idiot! You can do that now! Gray told him.

Natsu: Why not? Then it finally hit Natsu and he was about to run off to "check on her", but Erza stopped him.

Erza: Stay. The second match is starting.

Natsu: Ooh! Someone else's fighting?

Gray: Yeah. This should be fun to watch. Hm? But noticed someone missing. Hey, any of you seen Marcel?

The boy in question was currently battling it out with Raven Tail. Nullpudding charged at Marcel, but the boy was quicker. He jumped to the wall and launched himself at Nullpudding's side, landing a good punch in his ribs.

Nullpudding: Grr! He winced as he hit the wall, leaving a crack.

Flare tried to attack next, but Marcel grab onto her hair. She was shocked because even though her hair was on fire, he held on tightly. Marcel then swung her around by her hair and threw her so that she landed against the wall.

Marcel: Get up! He grit his teeth. That's nowhere near enough after what you guys pulled.

Alexei: Aren't you an energetic one.

Marcel: Huh!? Oof! Marcel barely had time to react as he was ruthlessly kicked in the gut. The kick pushed him back a good distance. Marcel glared at the man who attacked him.

Alexei: You should do well to mind your manners, boy. He taunted.

Marcel: Oh yeah? Marcel increased his power, ready to fight with everything he had.

He didn't care about the games, the rules, his feelings. He only wanted to make Raven Tail pay for humiliating his guild.

Laxus: Hey.

Marcel: !!

Raven Tail: !? They looked to see one of the strongest wizards ever.

Marcel: Laxus?

Laxus: I see you're messing with one of my guild mates. Care to tell me what happened? He asked with clear hostility.

Alexei: Heh. Your young friend attacked my guild first. Alexei explained. Laxus looked to Marcel who was still itching to fight.

Laxus: Alright then. Laxus turned his back and started walking. Let's go, Marcel.

Marcel: Huh? Marcel was confused. He wanted to stay and prove his point. But he buckled and started following Laxus.

Nullpudding: Hey! The duo stop in their tracks. We could rat you out. Tell the guys in charge of the Games that you instigated a fight outside the arena. Nullpudding warned them hoping they'd be hesitant.