Chapter 13: A Celestial Banquet

All the art you see in this fan-fiction DO NOT BELONG TO ME ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE CREATORS AND ANY REFERENCES TO OTHER ANIMES ARE PURELY COINCIDENCE.

It's our second day of beach training. With only three months to go before the Grand Magic Games.

Natsu: Yeah! I'm all powered up now!

Marcel: I feel way stronger than yesterday!

Gray: If we work full out on building up our bodies...

Wendy: It's only been two days for me, but I think my magic has improved already.

Erza: If we continue at this pace, we may yet catch up to the magic of this age.

Levy: Yep!

Natsu: Ha ha ha ha ha!!! Just you watch and see, you jerks from the other guilds!! You'll see what comes from fairies doing three months of training by Fire!!!!

Lucy: At first, I thought of it as just three months...but if we use really efficient training methods, then it's more like we still have a full three months.

Happy: Aye!

Virgo: Princess! Very bad news! Virgo appeared. Underneath Lucy for some reason.

Lucy: Where do you think you're popping out from!?

Virgo: This is punishment, isn't it?

Happy: Virgo!

Carla: A maid Celestial Spirit.

Marcel: Oh, yeah, I remember her. The Pervy Maid.

Gray: Come to think of it, Lucy was in the Fairy Sphere for seven years...so the Celestial Spirits contracted to her spent all that time in the Celestial World?

Juvia: Those poor spirits! And it's all Lucy's fault! All Lucy's fault. She said crying, feeling bad for the spirits.

Virgo: NO....That wasn't much of a problem...

Levy: What's the matter? Virgo stayed silent for a moment. This pause made the others worry.

Virgo: The Celestial World may be destroyed. We beg all of you.....to please come save us!

Lucy: !!!

Erza: What was that?

Gray: What's that mean?

Virgo: The ruler of the Celestial World awaits you. He wishes me to bring you all.

Natsu: Right!! Leave it to us!!! If a friend is asking, we're there!!

Marcel: Same here! I wanna show off training, too! The two said excited.

Lucy: Wait!! Lucy shouted. I dídn't think that humans could enter the Celestial World!

Virgo: If you put on Celestial clothes, you will be able to live within the Celestial World. Virgo said reassuring Lucy. Suddenly, a magic circle appeared. We're going.

Lucy: Hold it! I'm not emotionally prepared-