Chapter 34: Fairies vs Sabertooth

Natsu and Marcel stood in front of the entire Sabertooth guild. The master stared them down. The members of Sabertooth stood shocked to see the two challenging the master.

Rufus: Fairy Tail?

Sting: Natsu...

Orga: They came to pick a fight with the master?

Lector: Are they suicidal?

Frosch: Fro thinks so too.

Jiemma: I hope you're serious, brats.

Natsu: Anybody who doesn't think of a member as a member...gets no respect from me!

Marcel: A guild that treats their friends like trash is even lower than trash.

Rogue: 'Are they talking about Yukino?'

Sting: 'This doesn't have anything to do with you, right? Do normal people get all worked up about things like that?'

Jiemma: I don't know what you're taking about, but I do see that you live by certain rules of your own.

Natsu: You don't know what we're taking about?!

Jiemma: Dobengal, deal with these brats.

Dobengal: Yes, sir!

Natsu: You running away?

Jiemma: Regular guild troops are far beneath my notice. If you plan to attack the highest members of a guild, you should be prepared to show your commitment.

Marcel: You're battling us now! Marcel shouted charging forward.

Dobengal: You will never get near the master! Dobengal attack, but Marcel easily dodged to the side.

Marcel: Move! Marcel planted his fist into Donbengal's face and sent him crashing into the ground leaving an imprint on the floor. Naturally, the Sabertooth members were shocked to see one of their own easily dispatched.

Man 1: You're kidding!!!

Man 2: That was Dobengal!

Lector: He's one of the top ten wizards of our guild!

Frosch: Waaaah!

Sting: Master, if you don't mind, I'll...Jiemma stops him.

Jiemma: Stay out of this. We don't have anyone like you two brats. Interesting! Natsu and Marcel strike Jiemma's forearm. The guild master barely moves. Was that all?! He forces the two back.

But Natsu recovers and uppercuts the master right in the chest. Marcel comes and kicks him in the head. The two continue throwing their fist at Jiemma with all their strength and prepare to unleash a synchronized attack.

Natsu & Marcel: Lightning Fire Dragon/Dark Beast....

FIRING HAMMER/KILLING FIST!!!!

The combined attack blows up most of the room, kicking up a massive cloud that makes it almost impossible to see. Eventually it dies down.

Marcel: Who the hell are you?

Jiemma: Minerva?!

Sting: Princess...

Minerva: Shall we end the evenings festivities?

Natsu: Huh?

Jiemma: Minerva, you dare... to place yourself in...

Minerva: If this were to continue, you would, of course, be the victor, Father. However, appearances are important
in our world. Even though he was the one who attacked us, were our master to destroy a member of an opposing team in the Grand Magic Games...it would tarnish our reputation. I saw that you, Father, as well as the guild members had become slightly too passionate to pull back
easily. Well? Will you give us the chance to avoid losing face? Were you to agree to leave peacefully, I believe your cat could be returned to you unharmed. She revealed Happy in her possession.

Natsu & Marcel: Happy!

Happy: Sorry, guys...He said sobbing.

Natsu: Dammit!

Marcel: You damn coward!

Minerva: You have injured a number of our members. However, we promise to keep silent about this matter. I am hoping you can respond like an adult. Natsu and Marcel were still upset, but they had no choice but to concede.

Happy: I...got captured at the entrance! Sorry! Happy said running back to Natsu.

Natsu: It's okay, Happy. It's all my fault. I'm just sorry I left you there.

Marcel: Come on. Let's head back.

Natsu: Sure.

Happy: Aye.

Jiemma: Those brats have guts.

Minerva: Let us finish this fight at the Grand Magic Games... in a spectacular
fashion.

Natsu: We won't ever get beaten by the likes of you. What's more, you'll never catch up to us. If you're a guild, treat your comrades right. That's all I wanted to say. Natsu and Marcel leave.

Rogue: 'Comradery...You're saying that's a bond. we in this guild don't have..?'

Sting: 'I-I didn't know he was that strong...Natsu Dragneel....' Sting thought with a smile. Like he was overjoyed.

To Be Continued

I apologize if this chapters a little short. To make up for it, I'll update another one tomorrow.