Prologue

_ . _

Prologue

Olympus is a sacred domain of gods and goddesses who preserve the peace and beauty of the human realm. There were so many gods and goddesses that humans had to build separate temples and sanctuaries dedicated to them. However, no one can match Zeus' reputation and power, who is no other than the ruler and king of Olympus.

However, the story didn't revolve around him but around Medusa, a young priestess of Athena who was the only mortal among the three Gordon Sisters, who were known to be notorious and deadly among the Olympus. Her sisters were immortal: Euryale and Stheno; among the three of them, Stheno was the most powerful.

The three of them were the offspring of the sea god of the dangers of the hidden deep, Phorcys, and the goddess of sea monsters and the dangers of the sea, Ceto. Unlike her two gordon sisters, who had the body of a monster, Medusa was a beautiful maiden. She felt like an outcast in her family for being different, so she dedicated herself to serving Athena, the Goddess of Wisdom, and being a priestess to serve by the Goddess Athena's side.

 She felt like an outcast in her family for being different, so she dedicated herself to serving Athena, the Goddess of Wisdom, and being a priestess to serve by the Goddess Athena's side

Athena
Goddess of War and Wisdom

Athena was a powerful goddess around the entirety of Olympus. Many gods tried to win her heart, but all of them were not worthy of her value. Athena was strong and loved battles rather than beauty, unlike other goddesses. She was praised by his father, Zeus, whenever she came back to Olympus with victory in hand. She was then honored to be the Goddess of Wisdom because of her excellent knowledge of strategies in war.

Athena grew more and more powerful as the centuries passed. She then met Medusa, who ascended from the depths of the ocean, looking frail and alone. Athena took pity on Medusa's situation and decided to give her hope of salvation. Medusa vowed undying loyalty and devotion to her to serve as a priestess to her temple. Athena accepted Medusa at her mercy and cultivated her inside her temple.

However, Medusa's beauty was starting to spread throughout the Kingdom of Olympus. Many gods visited Athena's temple just to get a glimpse of Medusa. Their visit was worthy because Medusa's beauty was unparallel and unlike others.

Athena was not pleased with what was happening. She ordered Medusa to have seclusion and perform a solitary prayer for her glory so that no gods would visit her temple just to get a glimpse of her priestess anymore, but it became even worse.

There were rumors that Athena was jealous of Medusa, so she decided to punish her priestess because she was jealous of her beauty. Athena started to hate Medusa. She regretted taking her to her temple because Medusa's reputation started to improve while her image started to go down.

It was at the same time that the rumors reached the depths of the sea. Poseidon, the god of the seas, started to get interested in the matter and decided to visit Athena's temple. It was no doubt love at first sight as soon as he saw Medusa. The maiden's beauty was so enticing to the point that he immediately wanted to claim her as his.