~24~

(for the sake of the rest of the book pls imagine every outfit i show with a bump bc it's almost impossible to find outfits of her style in pregnant gals lol)

* FLASHBACK (16 weeks preggo) *

"H, I have to go." His smile lit up the room, a tinge of mischief laced in the emerald swimming in his eyes that gave me the impression he had another plan of his own.

He went to cup my cheeks, squishing them in the process when placing a prolonged still kiss to my lips. I was unable to conceal my own smile when I opened my eyes to find his shut, still lost in the feeling of our lips touching.

When he finally opened them, a flutter crawled up my stomach all the way up to my heart. The kiss didn't take longer than a minute, yet it felt like it'd been too long since I saw my favorite color.

"No you don't." He pecked my nose right when I scrunched it, his small giggle weakening his hold on me long enough for me to slink away, something that annoyed him to no end.

I was fighting to get out of the door before he lured me back into his room and kept me held hostage longer than needed. "-Yes I do. I have a meeting I can't miss and you-" I was spun by his grip on my hips and was met with the man staring down at me with another smile when he caught my frustrated frown.

"I what?" He pushed, his hand now dancing down my arm until his thumb snuck inside the side hem of my shirt and circled the skin towards the middle, where the bump was most prominent.

"You're impossible." I huffed out, my head dropping on his chest when I felt it rattle under my forehead.

He was laughing. "Can you blame a man for wanting to spend some time with his girl and his baby?" Despite my groan, he pulled me away far enough to press a kiss tomy hairline and leaned down to catch my own lips in a sweet kiss. "You get enough time with them as it is."

"They're literally attached to me, Harry."

"Ah," he lit up, leaning down to peel my shirt up and leave spongey kisses all over my stomach like he can't get enough. "More reason for you to stay."

I flicked his forehead, the loss of contact giving me enough time to pad away over to the door and put my shoes on. "Says the man who's loaded."

A lift of his shoulders gave me the indication of where this conversation was headed. "I could've easily dumped my last load in you, but someone was tired-"

I pointed at him. "Your child tires me out as it is, ciao!" The door handle unlocked and I walked out, but his voice shot out the crack before it got the chance to close again.

"Ladylove?" It was gentle this time, no teasing or remarks.

"Yes?" I popped my head through the threshold, my chest warming up when his eyes lit up as his mouth curled up into a lovely grin.