~34~

* mature content ahead! *

for my lovies partaking in ramadan:
just like the last one, feel free to dm me so i can keep u guys posted during this time!

i love you <3

* 24 weeks preggo *

* 24 weeks preggo *

"Next time, I'm fucking driving." I was livid with how much the Uber charged us for a simple ten minute drive, and I'm blaming it on today's date and the busy street where the bar's at.

Ember, however, didn't bat an eye and paid for the entirety of it before I had a chance to do it.

The bar was as packed as we both expected it to be, my eyes taking some time to adjust to the blinding strobe lights flashing from time to time along with the heavy base thumping off from the walls.

"Stop being such a mom and chill out, yeah?" She said smoothly, hooking an arm around my shoulders as we ambled to the line where we got easy access to cut since Ember and I were still good friends with the owner and the bouncer also recognized from the last time we were here. "This is our night to wind down and not worry about finding a parking spot, traffic or none of that shit." She pointed over to the far end of the room where the strobe lights dimly lit up the area, leaning down to speak closer to my ear when I gave her a look that told her I couldn't listen all that well. "Zayn said he'd be with Harry over there. Go find them while I order myself something and a mocktail for you."

I nodded and followed the line to where she pointed and quickly noticed Harry's eccentric outfit sticking out like a sore thumb and immersed in his own conversation with Zayn. I take note that his hands are void of any drinks, only a thin rolled up joint plucked between his pointer and thumb that he every so often brings up to draw in the intoxication fumes.

I hear Ember's loud gasp from behind me and turn to see her meeting Zayn's eyes when she almost dropped her drinks in midst of her state of shock.

It turns out they were both unintentionally planning the same thing and funnily enough planned out to coordinate as Batman and Poison Ivy with no idea of what one another would be doing, or any hint about it.

Their reactions go mute in my mind, too preoccupied picking up my own jaw from the floor when my eyes finally landed on Harry with his back to me.

The sight of him being so unbothered and nonchalant in his little costume causes a flutter to crawl up in places where they shouldn't and a heartbeat where I can assure you my heart isn't. I can feel my cheeks burning up with the same heat my body is surely conjuring up just from seeing him and I do little to hide my desire for him in ways I know he loves just as much as I do.

Having just finished his smoke by the time I reach him, I shoot Zayn a wink that he is quick to nod over to me before I toss my bag and flag over to him, snagging Harry's hand and yanking him down the narrow hallway right by the booths where he was standing by.