Days of Work

(song of the chapter: Mean It, G-Eazy)

Nico's POV

"What in the world is that noise?" I jumped off the couch, the three boys and I stayed at Kenzie's place last night after we had stayed up till 3am. I looked at my watch and saw it was 4pm. I followed the noise until I discovered what it was.

"Oh sorry I was trying to be quiet!" Gabriella was standing with boxing gloves on and headphones in her ears sweating like a pig. "I went to bed early, how long did you guys stay up till?" She said while taking he boxing gloves off.

"Like 3am. I'm starving. I think we ate all the food last night though." I said while looking at Gabriella, her in a sports bra and tight pants was eye catching.

"Well." She said while slipping a shirt on over her head. "I know a great breakfast place, so if you help me wake the bears up, we can go." She walked out of the room and I followed behind, I will get Kenzie up if you can get the others up." She said and I walked into the living room.

"Hey, get up. Were going to go get some breakfast before we have to head out and meet with the Queen." I yelled at the peaceful boys spread across the couches. They shot up and put shirts on. Kenzie and Gabriella walked out.

We all go into the car and drove to this breakfast place. We ate in under an hour and then drove back to their place. Gab's and Kenzie packed up all of their equipment to start the mission. We loaded everything in the car and started driving to the air base.

We rolled up and were greeted by the Tate's, Nora and Harley. We all boarded the jet and got all the guns stowed away. I sat next to Gabriella. Her head was rested on the head rest. "You okay? You look worried." I said, she turned her head and looked at me. Her blue eyes meeting mine.

"I'm just worried about meeting the Queen." I put her hand in mine, she looked at our hands intertwined and then at me, this time no worry was on her face as she looked at me.

"You know you were the only one she asked for personally. She insisted that you were on this team." I said, a puzzled look came on her face. "Your special, never forget that."

The rest of the jet ride was us talking about what the Queen wanted and how to act around her, she already knew a lot about us so there was no need to tell her our names or ages. We would be going on an navy boat to the destination at which the goods were being stolen. The queen would be going with us, as well as her granddaughter who Gabriella was to stay with.

Nora was to be with Harley. Kase and Princeton were to go with Nora and Harley. Kenzie was going to be with the Tate's and a few of the Navy men to scout out the area that there were suspicions on safety. The Queen would be with the General of the Navy. Gabriella and Skylar were going to be with the Queen's granddaughter and I.

The jet landed a the runway which was an hour from the palace. We took a helicopter to the palace. England was filled with trees and beautiful landscapes. We landed in the palaces yard and excited the helicopter. We were guided to the palace floor we would be staying at.

Portraits of the beautiful Queen lined the walls, a woman walked out in a suite, the Queen. "I hope your stay here is wonderful." She walked over to Gabriella and put her hand on the bottom of her chin and lifted her head up. "Follow me. I have something to show you." The Queen said.

I followed her and Gabriella into an open room, a woman was sitting across the room in a beautiful green dress. Her lips pulled into a smile when she saw Gabriella, stared at her until realization hit her. "Maria, you-- your alive." She said.