Italy

(Kenzie. outfit. new living space.)
(song of the chapter: Bills, Lunchmoney Lewis)

Krista's POV...

I walked through the airport of Italy, beautiful paintings covered the walls. As I walked by each painting I guessed at about how much they were worth. Where and who I could sell them too. I'm not going to mess it up in Italy too. I got my suitcase and walked outside, I waved for a taxi. The man was skinny and smoking a cigar. "Portami al condominio più bella del prego." I asked him to take me to the nicest condo's. I needed a place to live.

"Bene." He drove for about an hour and then pulled up into a marble street. The view was beautiful, the entire street was clean and quiet. Perfect. I payed him and strolled up and down the street. I nocked on one of the doors. It was opened by the same guy I sat by on the plane.

"I see we meet again Krista, how can I help you?" He leaned up against the door way, he wasn't wearing a shirt. His ab's were defined, his broad shoulders and muscular body almost took up the tiny door space.

"Well, I just moved here, and was wondering if I would be abel to have a room. I would buy my own food, and I could pay however much you see fit. If not I totally understand, it's a lot to ask for a person you know nothing about, and someone you just meet."

"Sure. And rent is going to be free, can you cook?"

"Yes. Why dose that matter?" I said with a smile.

"If you cook me meals and buy the food, you can live here for free."

"Deal." This was at least going to be better than living on the streets. He walked me through the house, showing me where everything was. He lead me upstairs and showed my the room I would be staying in. It was beautiful. A large bed, a desk, a view of the city. I sat my luggage down and plopped on the bed.

"And this room over here is my room. I will be in there if you need anything." I unpacked my clothes and few belongings. I hung a picture of my only friend that I left. It was the size of a poster. I covered part of the wall, we were 5, before the running started, before the thieving did too. I put my toiletry's in the bathroom and took a shower. I changed and knocked on Kenzie's door. "Come in."

I walked in, his room was some what clean. He had two gun's hanging on his wall. And picture of him and a few other guys in all black, gun's in hand. "Hey, I was wondering if you could show me around, I kind of need to get up and move around. Airplanes do a number on people." He got up and put a shirt on. It was a plain black shirt, he tucked it into his khakis and put a pair of black Vans on. We walked out of the condo and walked down the busy street.

"So, do you have a girlfriend?" He put his arm around my waist.

"Now, if I had a girlfriend would I allow you to live in my condo?" I shook my head. "And would I have traces of a woman living with me, like a cleaner condo?"

"Your condo is clean." He chuckled as I spoke. "They have café here! I'm getting a coffee." We walked into the store. Kenzie stood behind me as I ordered. When I pulled out my wallet he insisted he paid.

We sat down at one of the tables and I got out my phone. "Your going to need my number." He grabbed my phone and put his number in.

"What does biondo mean?"

"Blonde, I'm blonde, your blonde." He chuckled.

"Captain obvious over here." I threw away my cup and we walked up the street. He showed me where the market was and who to buy the food from. The people were really nice, they all smiled and welcomed me. It was getting dark so we decided to go back. He had his hand around my waist and for some reason I didn't care. Maybe because I unwillingly trusted him. Stupid idea, but, if I'm going to be living with him I might as well trust him. Besides, he was the only person I knew in all of Italy.

We got back to the condo and I said goodnight to Kenzie. The sheets were cold, but in the warm house it was nice. I heard Kenzie talking in his room about something. The sound of his voice put me to sleep. I heard more footsteps in the house.

I sat up in bed and my face meet with another girls, she covered my mouth with a rag, my eyes shut, thoughts gone. I felt someone pick me up, their muscular arms held me.