Celebrating nationals win

*** set just after their first kiss***

Ozzy Pov
I can't believe it. If I'd have told my younger self that just happened I won't believe it. I remember fainting when she asked to dance with me. Her lips are perfect.

As we pulled away we realized we were on stage in front of loads of people luckily they were more focused on A troupe than us. As we walk over to them I can feel richelles arm around me my heart is beating so fast.

We all celebrate the big nationals win by heading out for pizza. Richelle and I have not had a chance to really chat but we've been glued to each other since she even held my hand as we walked off stage. I've had relationships before, I mean I just broke up with Cassidy, but richelle makes me so weak at the knees.

We go outside of the restaurant to have a break from the madness. She looks up at me with her amazing eyes.

R: Ozzy I am sorry it took me this long to realise this. I came to tell you a few weeks back but that's when I found out about Cassidy. Step inside really made me realise I had feelings for you .

O; it's okay we found our time now and I don't want to let go of you.

R: Have you told anyone from our team yet like Kingston or Finn?

O: no I've barely looked at my phone. Shall we call them all? We can tell them about the nationals win as well.

R: good idea.

I get my phone out and dial our group chat from step inside.

Finn is glued to his phone all the time so no surprise he is the first to answer.

F: heyyy guys you alright what's the verdict on nationals?

Amy and piper join on Amy's phone, Kingston also joins

K: hey lily is in the shower currently as it's 8am London time. How are you guys doing.

O: I was just about to say that a troupe won nationals and I am also standing right next to national pro division winner!

I feel Richelle hug my waist and jump in excitement. I know how much that win meant to her!

There was a wave of celebrations.

R: we also have some other news for you guys

She looked at me and I smiled

R: we finally got together.

More cheers went on

K: oh bro congratulations you'd been crushing for so long finally won her over

R: aha yeh or wore me down

She is so funny, I love that she can banter about now going back a few years ago she was all dance no fun.

O: we wanted to be the first to tell you guys as we kind of kissed on the nationals stage so you were probably going to find out soon.

P: all the best couples kiss on stage look at James and Riley. And me and Finn in dancemania!

R; yh for a dance troupe there are so many relationships aha.

K: so happy for you both I'll pass on to lily but I have to get ready, shooting a really big scene today

F: you'll smash it, byee all

O: good luck bro break a leg

A: yh we have to shoot as well so happy to hear the great news all round.

The call ended and it was just us again. I looked down at her. The dress she was wearing was exentuating her amazing figure I couldn't help but look at her.

She looked up at me so I put my arms on her waist pulling her closer to me. She could probably feel my heart thumping as she was so close. I moved in closer and we kissed once again this time with a bit more passion. Now no one was watching. She pulled her body closer towards mine and started to open her mouth asking for more. I let her tongue touch mine and we explored each other's mouths. I cannot believe this was happening.

She pulled away from me after what seemed like forever.

R: we should probably stop it there since we are outside. Maybe when we head to the hotel tonight and we can continue this moment

I am sure she just winked then. I'm no stranger to sex but it makes me nervous. Richelle is so much better looking than me, I start to have thoughts rushing what if I don't live up to her standard.

I stop myself. We have feelings for each other that always makes everything so much better. Plus she wants me.

She held my hand and we walked back in the restaurant.

R: want a beer oz?

O: oh yh but I'll get it, did you want anything?

R: yh I'll have another pink gin and lemonade please.

We sit back down with Nick and Kenzie.

N: everything okay, did you just call the others I got a text from Emily saying piper just told her.

R: yh we did.

She faced a troupe

R: everyone says congratulations guys, you did amazing. Internationals is so many of our dreams and you will make it a reality.

We all sat in the restaurant just chatting and celebrating. While we were chatting I felt Richelle move her chair closer to mine so our legs were touching and she placed her hand on my trousers. she just left it there and we carried on chatting. I could think of nothing other than her hand. I cannot wait to get back to the hotel later on.

After about an hour Nick drove us all back to the hotel for one last night before travelling back tomorrow.