The Big Night

Ozzys pov

My alarm went off at 6am it's bad enough getting up that early but I'm also getting our of the bed alone. I'm not liking waking up to an empty bed. I instantly get my phone and message Rich good morning. I know she's asleep but she keeps her phone on silent so I know it won't disturb her. I'm only working the morning so I can make sure I'm here for her performance at 5pm. She is going to be amazing.

Richelles pov

Today's the day. My first ever paid show. A full audience! I'm so nervous but so excited at the same time. I have all the moves down its just my nerves I need to sort out. I go to my phone and have 3 messages.

Ozzy: Morning beautiful. I cannot wait to see you later xxxx

Noah: today's the day! We'll smash it. I'm so excited to dance with you on stage tonight xx

Jacque: hey rich, I know it's been a while but do you know what Noah is doing later I have something I need to talk to him about face to face.

That's a bit weird not heard from her in ages. Maybe she wants to rekindle things with Noah! .

I reply to them all and explain to jacque we are doing a show at 5pm and I invite her along. She doesn't want noah to know as it's a suprise for him. Her and Ozzy can sit together and then we can all go to the aftershow party together.

I get up make sure I have a decent breakfast, walk the dog and head out to be at the theatre for midday. I meet Noah outside and he had bought be a coffee which is really nice of him.

N: my usual preshow ritual is do the final rehearsal marking then just chill In the dressing room. They don't want us full out dancing at any point today but we just have to sit back and chill.

R: nice, I'll just do whatever you do. This is all so exciting thank you again so much for inviting me.

We all run through the final rehearsal. At the end of our duet while we were still in our final pose the director said.

D: are you two waiting for the actual thing for the finale of your duet.

What is he on about? Noah heart beat shot up a bit.

N: yh all sorted don't worry.

As we walk off stage I look at him weirdly. He whispered.

N: don't worry he is on about the fact we have to stare at each other as its a love duet.

R: ahh okay so we have to seem like we're in love. Cool no worries.

That should be okay, we are both professionals. I know he expressed his love for me not that long ago but we've not spoken about it since.

After the full rehearsal we just chill in his dressing room eating snacks and watching whatever was on the telly. We had 2 hours before show time.

I heard my phone buzz and if was Ozzy calling me. He wants to meet before the show.

I head out and give him a massage hug and kiss.

O: ive missed you so much! It's been a few days now.

R: ive missed you loads and loads. But tonights the night!!

O: you will smash it!

We go to the little coffee shop across the road. He gets me my favourite and we sit on the sofa and he puts his arm around me. I nuzzle into him.

R: ohh you will never guess who text me this morning asking about noah?

O: Henry? Michelle? Piper?

R: no, no and no