Outside in the rain

Richelles pov

**Still on the phone with Nick, she is sat outside Ozzy's front door in the pouring rain**

R: Im not leaving

N: but your going on tour with Noah's company

R: WHAT. Where did you get that from

N: Izzy.

R: it's nothing like that Nick I promise. I am filling in for a dancer in Noah's performance for one night only in 3 days time. I don't know where this miss information has come from

N: oh I urg just got off the phone with Izzy she seemed pretty upset with you and called to tell me so I could find someone else. Luckily I hadn't. I'm sorry Richelle I hope you can patch things up with Ozzy and Izzy. 

R: yh me too, thanks Nick.

I knock on the door again and Izzy shouts "go away"

"Please let me explain" I shout really load.

I call Ozzy and again no reply. I write it all out in a message and stay outside hoping he seeing it. I just don't get how this happened. I hadn't even told Ozzy about yet.

It started raining but I stayed outside the front door. I rang ozzy again and this time straight to answer phone.

I knocked on the door and shouted throught the letter box. "There been a miss understanding please, I love Ozzy I would never hurt him intensionally"

It was still pouring with rain and I was soaked through as I didnt bring a coat.  It was starting to get cold.

I heard someone come to the door. I shoutes again "please i love Ozzy so much". We had never said I love you to each other but I really did.

When the door opened it was Ozzy.

R: Ozzy please I don't know what happened but it's only 3 days I'm only filling in for someone.

He looked like a weight was lifted from him. He came out in the rain and hugged me so tightly.

O: I thought you were leaving me for this show and didn't tell me as you wanted to break up

R: no silly, and if I ever got an opportunity like that I'd tell you before anymore or making an decision.

O: thank god for that.

We were still outside in the pouring rain. He held onto my waist with one hand and lifted my chin up with the other and gave me and amazing kiss. It was just like our first one on stage at nationals, full of love.

R: we should probably head inside

O: aha yes.

We moved inside and Ozzy shook his hair like a dog.

I: I'm glad you two are fixed but Ozzy why did you think it was permanent

O: well I spoke to Noah on your phone Richelle, he said you'd taken over a part in his show. He clearly forgot to mention the big about it being temporary.

R: oh I didn't released he'd answered my phone.

O: oh that's a big odd

R: he probably forgot as we've been so busy. Now we are okay I can explain properly but once I've got a bit dry I'm freezing.

I got my spare clothes out my bag but they were also soaking.

O: it's okay we'll head to my room and ill get you some spare clothes.

We walked up the stairs and he found me a t-shirt and joggers. They were a little big but not too bad. My hair was soaking wet so I used Izzys blow dryer and it helped to warm me up. Ozzy for changed as well and I told them both about my day. They were both over the moon for me. We headed back to ozzys

O: do you think Noah did that intentionally.

R: no he hasn't mentioned anything about yesterday in studio a to me. I assume he is okay he must understand were together he is a decent guy and he really didn't know about us it's not like we've put anything on Facebook etc.

O: yh that's true, I'll give him a break. It scared me so much.

R: I am really sorry

O: it's okay we've finally had a movie moment in the rain. Wasn't quite how it is describes in films, all I could taste was cold water while I kissed you.

R: how about we try again then.

I leaned in towards him and kissed him we only kissed to start with and then lay down on his bed me on my back and him on his side over me. He broke away

O: so you love me do you?

R: oh you heard that did you

O: yh twice you said it.

R: aha yh... I was scared to say it as I wasn't sure if it was too soon but I do.

O: Richelle, I love you too. I always have and I will always be here for you through thick and thin. You can always count on me. I won't jump to such drastic conclusions I should have known you would do that. I'm sorry

R: no I'm sorry it wouldn't have taken long to fill you in.

Our foreheads touched as we looked into each others eyes. I went to remove his glasses.

O: no I like to keep them on

R: yh I have noticed that, why

O: so I can see every inch of your beauty.

He ran his hand down my body from my chin, to the middle of my breasts, to belly button and as far down my left leg as he could reach. He brought it back up and placed it under his hoody.

O: ohh no bra

R: aha no it was soaked through.

O: I'll get something else soaked too if you like

I just smiled and kissed him.

That night we had the best sex we have ever had. It was so intense and intimate. After we finished he remained inside me and said in between catching his breathe

O: I love you

R: love you too

He hugged me tight and we remained like that for a while.

...

An: hope your enjoying I am trying to add in little twists here and then. Feel free to suggests other ships to add as a side line. Vote in your enjoying 🙂 and merry Christmas!! Emily xx