Dancing again

**Set just after the very end of season 8. I am focusing on Ozzy and Richelle story line **

Richelles POV

Oz and I let Kenzie and grace sort everything out. I'm not realy part of the studio I mean i am sticking around but I don't want to intrude.

We went into studio 1.

O: fancy a dance?

R: yeh how about our duet from step inside

O: sounds perfect

While dancing out chemistry was amazing each touch our body's were connected. The lifts were incredible we have never danced so well. As we got to the end he grabbed my waist and I arched my back backwards and slowly came up as the music ended. Now face to face, he kissed me.

O: I think that was the best we've danced

R: it really was

O: can you remember when Michelle got us to do a comparability test after the murge and we scored higher than anyone. You were so disgusted.

R: well only because you were always so obsessed with me it was off-putting. When you stopped trying that's when I didn't mind you.

O: when was it you stated liking me?

R: after step inside. This duet made me feel so close to you but I realised it once we spoke afterwards and you said you've always be therefore me. I actually tried telling you once but I saw you with Cassidy

O: I'm sorry Richelle, I thought we were just friends and that's all we'd ever be. But we are together now and that's what matters.

We stood in the centre of the room hugging for a while.

O: how about we choreograph a new duet of our story. How I used to swoon after you and then finally win you over.

R: ohh good idea.

We put in all our best moves. My favourite where he lifts me up and I slowly fall down in front of his face and he puts his head on my shoulder.

The dance was so passionate. At the end when I finally get won over I run up to him and he catches me. I have my legs wrapped round his waist.

O: perfect ending. Shall we see how a troupe are getting on.

We walk into studio A and grace and the other dancer with her were dancing. Nick comes over to me.

N: Richelle they want to join a troupe Kenzie is deciding now. I was wondering if you had plans for the next few months before internationals?

R: not really

N: I know it may put your dance career on hold but I would love for you to become the lead choreographer for international.

My face dropped with excitement.

R: so my name would be in the internationals booklet I'd be part of the next step as they move on.

N: can I take that as a yes

R: omg yes yes yes nick that's incredible.

O: you will ace it Richelle!!

Ozzy has a massive smile on his face, he is so sweet.

N: aww bless him how is the happy couple

R: well it's been like 24 hours but good aha

N: well your first dates on me.

He gave me a voucher for a local restaurant

R: aww nick that's so good of you

O: thanks nick

N: well I love love ever since I met moxi Im just so full of love

He hugged both of us.

N: can't wait to see your relationship blossom.

He walked away and went to join Kenzie.

O: I am so proud of you Richelle, I mean head choreographer for internationals!!

R: well you get to go on a date with the head choreographer.

I flashed the vouchers.

O: wow that's £100 I forget how rich nick is!!

R: let's go tonight I fancy a drink on celebration of the win, the job and us!

O: sounds perfect.

He called up and booked a table for 7pm.

O: So Miss Richelle will you do me to honour of meeting me at the restaurant for 7

He held out his hand to me

R: I will see you there Mr Oswald.

....

Getting ready i feel so stressed I mean we've slept together before even a first date. That sounds so bad.

I put on some make up and a royal blue bodycon dress. It shows my figure perfectly. I grab my bag and make sure to have a spare set of clothes just incase. Luckily we both live walking distance from the restaurant just in opposite directions if it.

I put on my thigh high boots and head out the door. It was about 10 mins to walk there and I got there with a couple minutes to spare. Ozzy was waiting outside for me.

O: oh wow Richelle you look stunning. That dress is amazing.

R: thank you

He opened the door for me and ushered me in.