An old friend

Richelles Pov

O: Richelle wake up

He was shaking my shoulders and I opened my eyes.

O: I have to leave for work in 10 mins you are more than welcome to stay and head out when your ready but I just wanted to let you know

R: *yawning* urm I dunno I'll feel a bit awkward if your not here

O: it's only Izzy who you know as mum's at work

R: ahh okay I'll get up now but take my time and I okay to use the shower?

O: of course you don't need to ask. Here is a fresh towel for you, hand it up on a hook when your done I feel you may need it more often.

R: thanks Ozzy. Last night was a perfect date.

O: I know it's crazy that it's only been 2 days but I feel like we've been together forever.

R: me too. Anyway have a good day at work.

I reached up and kissed him. It was a really passionate kiss and I didn't want it to end.

O: I so wish I could end that kiss properly but I gave to go.

He gave me a big squeezy hug.

O: See you tonight maybe?

R: text me.

As he left I lay back down in the bed and looked over at where he had been and moved over to it. The pillow smelt of him.

I got my phone and had loads messages from Kenzie asking how the date went.

R: well put it this way kenz I'm still in his bed now 🤣

k: omg 2 nights in a row clearly going well

I had a little look through Instagram and thought about what to do today. I might just head to the next step. The dancers are off now until Next Saturday but I could see if anything is happening. Maybe start thinking up choreo.

I got in the shower, had to use men's shower gel but oh well I'm sure no one will notice. Luckily Ozzy is well groomed and had shampoo, conditioner and face wash.

I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around myself. Looking in his big full length mirror I sighed. I am currently standing in Ozzy's room pretty much completely naked.

I had an idea to send a picture to him of me wrapped in a towel. We have each other on Snapchat so I took a photo with my wet hair and titled it "shower was lovely, thank you for a great night". Hopefully brings a smile to his face.

I got dressed into my spare clothes and packed up. Tidying his bedroom for him. I looked back at the regionals photo. I'm going to miss competing but I'm looking forward to step inside 2 and choreographing.

I walk outside his room and reslised I didn't fully remember where I was going. I found the stair case and Izzy was eating breakfast at their table.

I: fancy a bite before you leave I've just made pancakes?

R: oh why not

She served me some with blueberries on top and I sat down in front of her on the table.

I: so I guess we are like sisters now

R: aha maybe. Hmm these are really yummy thank you

I: you and Ozzy make a really cute couple he was always talking about you, no exaggeration.

R: bless him, yh he used to tell me how much he liked me all the time. It was only as we grew up the dynamic changed and we grew closer as friends

I: clearly more than friends now