First night together

Richelles Pov

We have arrived at the hotel. Oz and I had sat near the back of the bus and I had been resting my head on his shoulders and he had his hand on my thigh rubbing his thumb against my tights.

He helped me off the bus and we allowed everyone else in first. To make sure no one overhears us.

O: so do you want to come to my room then?

R: yh sounds good.

My heart rate had started to raise. Id been dreaming of this for a few weeks ever since step inside and I realized I liked Ozzy.

I followed him into his room placing my bag on the floor and taking my heels off.

R: ohh you have a much nicer view of the city than my room.

He joined me a the window.

O: yeh all the lights are so pretty. But they've got nothing on your beauty. Don't blush it's true. Richelle you are so beautiful and so attractive.

At that I saw his eye trace my body. As a dancer I know I'm blessed with a nice body and one of my biggest weakness is when guys look at my body. He closed the curtain and put his hands on my waist and pulled me in. This seemed so different and we were completely private.

I closed my eyes and our lips touched for the third time tonight. He is such a good kisser, miles above others. It's our connection, I've never felt a kiss like this.

Our kiss gained more heat and passion than the other times and he pressed me up against the wall taking control. He ran his hands down the sides of my body. Damn this man knows all my weaknesses. I let out a very soft moan and with that he did it again but this time slower and going down to my tights. This time on his way up be was under my skirt hiking it up but then dropping it down. He knows how to tease.

I can start to feel his boldge up against me and his heart beating so fast in his chest. I put my arms up onto his shoulders and start playing with his hair as we make out. His hair is a signiture for him and is so soft. I move my arms down his back and onto his waist pulling him closer and moving his hips slightly so his buldge presses against me in the perfect place.

He continued to move his hands exploring my body. I placed my hands on his arms feeling his muscles. He is so muscular.

His hands once again work their way to the end of my dress and this time do not stop and he traces his hand up and towards my arse. He lightly squeezes and continues going up inside my dress. As he reached my waist he pulled away slightly and moved his hand to the front of my body continuing up until he reached my breast. He started tracing the cup my bra.

He has no idea how much he is turning me on right now. I am so wet for him.

His second hand joins and unhooks my bra so he can feel my breast in full. My nipples are hard with arousal and he played with them for a but. I moan once more a bit loader. With that he took a deep sigh of pleasure. He removed his hands and pulled out of the kiss slightly so out faces were still very close together.

O: let me know if you want to slow down.

I shook my head. I don't ever want this to end. As soon as I did he lifted my dress above my head. I was left there in my white underwear. I removed my tights myself and he pulled away and looked at me

O: you are so sexy Richelle.

Instead of replying I move closer to him and make him sit down on the bed and I straddle on top. We begin the kiss again and he removed my already undone bra he pulled away to look at my breasts and and I can feel him harden even more. He is clearly very well endowed.

He kisses me again while massaging both breasts and playing with my nipples.

I break the kiss to remove his shirt and look at his impressive muscles, tracing them with my hand. I looked back at his eyes and we started kissing once more. I couldn't help myself but to grind against him. His buldge was just in the right place. He let our a deep moan telling me not to stop. He pulls me in so we are hugging skin to skin and places his hands on my hips paying with my underwear.

He wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up. He has done this a million times in dance but this was so much different. He placed me on the bed stretched out and removed his trousers. He boxers were trying very hard to keep his penis inside but I could see the outline perfectly. He saw me staring at it.

O: this is all for you Richelle. You've made me so hard.

I indicate for him to come on the bed. And I take his hand and place it on my in underwear just outside my vagina.

R: feel how turned on you've made me.

He made a deep moan once again and started circling his finger around my clit. We continued to kiss and moved his hand to remove my soaked underwear. His hand went straight back to the same place circling my clit

Ozzy's pov

She is so wet. Just this morning I was unsure if she was back with shad and now she is in my hotel room completely naked.

I plsy with her vagina for a bit, somehow getting her wetter. Every time she moans it send shivers up my spine.

All of a sudden I notice she has her hand on the buldge of my boxers and is rubbing it up and down she breaks our kiss and starts to remove my boxers.

Richelles Pov

As soon as I see his package I long for it to be inside me. I am so horny I haven't had sex in a good few months and Ozzy is all I've been thinking about. I continue to stroke it for a bit and he clearly thinks the same as me as he breaks away from the kiss and gets up to go to his bag.

O: I will be right back I just need to get a condom I do have some in my bag

Without thinking I move my hand to my clit and start rubbing myself while staring at his dick. He turned around with a condom in his hand

O: oh Richelle that is so hot

He ripped the condom open and quickly puts it on. As a quick as a flash he is on top of me. I feel him push inside me and it is amazing. I let out a loud moan and he puts his hand over my mouth

O: I would love to hear that but just remember it's a hotel.

I bite my lip and nod. He moves in and out and I can see his eye roll back into his head in pleasure. I place my hand on his waist and chest, moving my hips with him. He feels amazing inside me. We keep going for what feel like a long time changing positions multiple times.

I start to feel the urge to come and softly moan out to indicate to him. We change back to our first position and he picks up the pace. After barely any time I'm back to where I was and  arch my back as I did this i felt his pace and speed change. Be thrusts in and out deeply a few times. He hits just the right place and I feel overwhelmed in pleasure and I can tell he did as well. We cannot quieten the moans and cum at the same time. He slowed down and drew closer in towards me. We were both sweaty and out of breathe as we had been a thousand times after a dance rehearsal.

O: Richelle... that was amazing... without a doubt the best sex... I've ever had.

He said taking breathes in-between

I squeezed him tight

R: me too... Amazing

He remained inside me as we hugged to a while. I don't want this to end