Going home

Ozzys pov

It was morning when I woke up. Richelle had never left my room last night and all I could see was her next to me sound asleep. I just lay there staring at her. She is so beautiful her messy hair just added to her beauty the effortlessness of her. I keep having flashbacks to last night. I have only ever slept with 2 other women but it was our connection that made the sex so amazing.

R: oh morning Ozzy

O: hey how did you sleep

R: I slept amazing thank you

While saying that she came up closer to me. And placed her completely naked body against me and kissed me. We kissed for a while as it was the morning I had already been hard but this made me think back to last night. As she felt it she giggled

R: I really would love round 2 but I'm pretty sure nick wants us out of our rooms in 40 mins and I haven't showered or packed up. My room is still a mess I'm sure.

O: well let's start with a shower then

She smiled at me naughtily and got up. She swung her legs around and her arse was pretty much right near my face, perfect.

As she walked away I could not help but stare.

R: don't sit there thinking about it come join me.

I didn't need telling twice. I followed her into the bathroom. The showers in this hotel are massive so perfect for 2 people. She started the shower running and the water streamed down her perfect breasts. I pressed my body against hers. She moaned as my penis rubbed against her clit. I did it a few more times. I kissed her so passionately and continued to rub against her tracing her body with my hands. She moved her hand down to my penis and started stroking me. I couldn't wait any longer and lifted her up pushed her against the wall and thrusted inside her. The warmth was instant and I let out a deep moan.

I've never had shower sex before I thought the position would be awkward but she we are both dancers and this is nothing compared to the lifts we usually do.

...

R: I need to go into my own room now and pack up. I'll see you in a sec okay oz.

O: okay

I have her a kiss goodbye and once she had shut the door a sat down on the bed. I cannot believe what has happened in the last 24 hours. I looked around the room and saw items of clothing all around. Richelle had got dressed in what she came in but I saw her tights on the floor next to the window.

Oh shit 10 mins until we have the leave. I quickly got up and chucked everything in my suitcase luckily I pack light. I walked out the room and saw Heath who had been in the room next to me.

H: hi Oswald. All ready to head back home.

O: yh all good thanks. Bet your still over the moon with the win.

H: definitely I cannot wait for internationals.

**Meanwhile Richelle pov **

I walked back to my room holding my heels in hopes now one hears me, if they do it's quite obvious where I was since I'm wearing the same outfit. I reach my door and thumble with the key.

Kenzie: oh Richelle same clothes as last night I see

She had a massive grin on her face.

R: aha yh sorry was trying to be quiet. I need to pack me room up we don't have long. Can you help me?

K: if I help you you have to spill.

Kenzie and I have gotten so close since step inside. We've spoken about crushes and some girly things like that.

R: okay fine

Kenzie let out a little squeel of excitement and came in my room.

R: right just chuck stuff inside the case I don't care about it being neat

K: so what happened last night

R: well after we got off the coach I went to his room. I didn't know what would happen but

I went all red and shy

K: omg did you do it?

R: right you can't tell anything but yeh

K: oh was it everything you wanted

We'd spoken before about when I'd been with Elliot and how disappointing he was, he was so full of himself even in the bedroom.

R: it was so different and we had so much chemistry it was amazing. I was worried it would be awkward as we'd been friends for so long but it wasn't at all. It was just so full of passion.

K: so pleased for you Rich

I blushed again.

We just finished packing and I went into the bathroom to get dressed into jeans and a t-shirt.

...

Nick: right everyone on the bus. Luckily not too much of a long drive home.

Oz and I went and sat and the back to keep away from others. They were all too busy talking about their win.

O: what a weekend. You win the pro division, these guys going to internationals. It's just incredible.

R: yh I know I can't wait to see how they get on.

I snuggled into him with my head on his shoulder and hand on his thigh.

O: this is going to be a long journey I can tell

R: Why

He came closer to my ear so no one hears

O: I can't stop thinking of last night and earlier. I dunno how I'm going to be able to keep my hands off you.

I got a shiver down my spine and smiled back to him in agreement.

...

** Scene happens at the very end of the episode where Richelle says she'll stay and not move to LA and wants to make step inside 2***