I'm Sorry

Marco rushed me into a car as soon as I stepped off the set.

"You were wonderful! Perfect! And just ughh! Baby girl you were born as the Devil's Daughter" he bounced around excitedly in the small car. I just smiled and laughed.

"Ehh well I try Marco, I mean the bastard can't just get away with this can he? My sister has no clue about it, and it sucks that this interview is how she's gonna find out." Marco clicked his tongue and snuggled closer to me on the seat.

"Don't be such a worry wart princessa. Everything will be perfectly despicable." An evil grin stretched across his lips and I shuddered. Evil and hot such a dangerous combo.

My phone immediately started blaring my obnoxious ringtone, "Lip Gloss" by Lil Mama. Marco's eyes widened in shock and he started to laugh as I blushed and hurriedly answered the call.

"WHEN WERE YOU GONNA TELL ME THAT YOU WERE DATING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE??!!!! DON'T BOTHER COMING HOME TONIGHT I'M SO ANGRY!" the words exploded out of the phone and the heat of shame found in those words scorched my eardrums. 

"Miah, it's not what you think I-" I stopped myself, how would  I explain this to her? I didn't really have time to message her beforehand, and I didn't want to go to jail. I don't even like the guy, hes just another arrogant boy band, pelvis thrusting jerk. 

"YOU WHAT?!? YOU NOTHING YOU SLUT!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?" 

"Miah, it hasn't been going on long, and you know that