Chapter 3

The photo that Destiny likes of Miah in the corner! :D >>>>

* * * *

As we walked back downstair's I felt crushed. 'This is not how it was supposed to go!' I thought. I was supposed to lure him upstairs before giving him hell, and beating him up. I was sure that pretty boy hadn't stepped foot into a gym before. 'I guess swatting of all his adoring fans made him bulk up'

Zayn squeezed my hand as Niall walked over to us. Niall winked at my appearance, disheveled hair, and my dress was higher on one side than the other. I definitely looked like I had been taken for a ride. I inwardly groaned and forced a smile. Zayn had the cocky perma-grin slapped on his face.

"Hey, have you seen a short girl with blue hair, and grey eyes walk past here by chance?" Niall asked.

Zayn smirked, "You haven't passed on your rocker wanna be faze yet, huh?" Niall shrugged, "What can I say? Their absolutely crazy in bed." he winked at Zayn before walking off to find his date.

Zayn kept tugging me away before we finally made our way back to the small couch we had been sitting on before, 'when my plan was on track!'. Zayn pulled my down onto his lap. I flopped down with a groan and began to scroll through my instagram liking one of my sister's new photos. "Whose that?" Zayn asked grabbing my phone. "Give it back!" I said reaching for it. "Damn! Is that your sister? She's fine as hell!" I slapped his arm.

"Don't talk about my sister that way dousche bag. If I have anything to say about it, you two will never meet." Zayn shrugged and rubbed his arm. "Save that kinky stuff for the bedromm babe." I groaned before snatching my phone back. Zayn waved at some curly brown haired guy who gave me a once over before coming over.

"Hey mate, whose this little kitten?" the guy asked. Zayn smiled, "This is my girlfriend, Destiny." I smiled widely and fakely. "Hey..uhhh..." "Harry." he said. "Harry, yeah nice to meet you." Harry grinned.

"Can I ask you a question?" Harry asked. I nodded "Yeah sure what's up?" "Did it hurt?" I wrinkled my nose 'Not this cheesy line again.' I played along though, "Did what hurt?" "When Zayn kidnapped you and forced you to pretend to be his girlfriend." He said laughing. 'That is not how the joke goes, he was supposed to say when you fell from heaven, but this version is so much better.'

I widened my eyes in fake shock, "Please help me Harry you don't understand he told me that he would hurt my little sister if I said anything!" Harry laughed and gently nudged my shoulder. "You got yourself a keeper here Zayn, and she's not as stuck up as that little bitch you used to date." Zayn just shook his head in good humour and tightened his grip on my waist. I just smiled smugly.

"So, Destiny why don't you show Harry the pic of your little sister. I"m sure he would love to hear about how your little sister is our #1 fan and you know nothing about us."

I rolled my eyes and shot Zayn a pissed look I took out my phone and showed Harry the photo I just liked on instagram. "Damn! She's fine as hell. Do you think I'd have a chance with her?" Harry said winking at Zayn. I couldn't help it anymore.

"Fuck that shit! I wouldn't let her date you even if you wanted to! You boy band types think that just because a bunch of pubescant teenage girls scream and flash you guys their little A-cups that you guys are the shit! Well, guess what? You guys are the exact opposite!" I snapped before walking away. Harry had a stunned look on his face and Zayn looked highly pissed.

I couldn't care less about his little hissy fit. I walked over to the corner of the club away from both of them before I ran into a cute brown haired guy with shaggy hair. "Sorry, love!" he said. I smiled, "No problem!" this guy was so cute and bubbly! "I'm Louis and you are?" "Destiny." he grinned, "NO WAY! That was my best friends name!"

I laughed, "Really?" he nodded excitedly, "I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of each other Destiny!" I nodded "Count on it!" I said as I felt an arm clutch my wrist.

I tried to shake it off, but couldn't so I turned around to tell them to piss off, when I noticed that it was Zayn. "What the fuck was that?" he said. I shrugged my shoulders and smirked. "What was what?" I said playing dumb. "That stunt you pulled with Harry!" Louis pushed between us.

"Zayn! Don't be such a dumb ass! This girl is so sweet and nice!" he said. I smiled and snuggled into Louis chest. "Yeah! Don't bully me!" Louis wrapped an arm around me. "Come on, love let's go hit the dance floor!" Louis led the way out of the closed off area we were in and over to the dance floor.

It was packed to the max, and all I could see were flailing arms, shaking butt's (or shaking backs for all those flat assed girls) , and grinding. Louis took my hand and led me to the middle of the dance floor. A new beat started to pound on the speaker's and I grabbed this guy's hand.

"This is my song! You wanna dance?" I asked without looking back. "Hell yeah baby!" he said. I turned and realized it was Niall. I didn't see his date anywhere and shrugged, hey he said he wanted to dance. "Wheres your date?" Niall looked a tad bit upset. "She came with another one." I shrugged, "Come on let's go make her regret it!" I grinned and Niall smirked.

'Time to make Zayn a very jealous boy and Niall a very naughty one!' I smirked as I led Niall into the middle of the floor as Loyal by Chris Brown came on, but it was the DJ Taj remix. I turned around and started to grind on Niall. He was actually a very good dancer. He grabbed my waist as I started to move my butt in a circle and roll on him.

I let my arms travel up around his neck as I started to move my butt to the beat. I could feel Niall trying to keep up. I pushed my hair on the other side of my neck, as I looked around. I could see Zayn and Harry standing on some stairs across from the dance floor. They were staring at me and Niall.

I decided to put on a show and winked at Zayn as I turned around so that I was facing Niall. I started rolling and let my hands travel up his shirt. Niall grinned and let his hands travel around my back to rest on my butt. I just leaned in closer and kissed him lightly on the lips. Then I turned back around to continue grinding against him.

Niall started to lightly kiss my neck up and down the sides while we danced. The song ended and I turned to look at Niall, but instead I saw Zayn standing their. 'Shit' I thought.