Chapter 6

I walked back to my room and layed across my bed.

'Babe you there?' Tristan asked

I smiled, and typed 'Yeah, I'm here. I had the craziest night you won't believe.'

My phone dinged a second later, Try me :)

I smiled and called Tristan so I could explain everything that happened. He laughed at some parts and argued with me about some of the things I said. When I told him about Paul he just agreed. 

"I see Paul with the guys all the time. He's a cool guy." Tristan said. I laughed, "He seemed really nice when I talked to him." "So, how am I gonna be your boyfriend if Zayn wants you? I know I don't have all the money he does, or the singing voice, but I think I can make you happy." I blushed and smiled, "Don't worry about it babe, you'll always be my boyfriend, I'll just keep it lowkey until Zayn gives us this crazy plan of his." Tristan laughed, "Sounds like he just wants what he can't have." I rolled my eyes, and heard someone clear their throat at the door. I turned and saw Zayn standing in my doorway. I got up from my bed and slammed the door in his face. "Tristan, babe, I'll call you back. We have a pest control problem. Love you, Sleep tight babe." "Love you more, See you." I hung up the phone, and turned as Zayn opened my door again.

        "I think you forgot to lock me out, sweetheart." he smiled. I scoffed and slipped on a pair of pajama pants over my shorts. "What do you want asswipe?" Zayn cringed, "Ouch, princess, we're gonna have to work on your pet name's before I take you anywhere." I smirked, "Like I'd be caught dead in public with you." Zayn rolled his eyes. "Well I know your sister, would kill you if she found out that you broke my heart after I broke off my thing with Perry." A pang of guilt hit me as I thought about his engagement.

        "How can you live with yourself?" I whispered. Zayn laid across my bed, "What do you mean? I'm beautiful, famous, every girl wants to sleep with me." I turned towards him, "I mean how can you live with yourself knowing you almost slept with the first pretty face you saw knowing you were about to be married!"

        Zayn paled, "You know about that?" I glared at him, "Look, I'm not one of your precious fans who would want to break up your wedding by showing up in another wedding dress. I haven't written our vows, or made out with a poster of you. I didn't line up for hours for tickets!" Of course I didn't know you were engaged! I would have never even spoked to you, because I would have known that Miah, never had a chance." Zayn stood up from the bed and came over to hug me. I held out a hand.

        "No! Stay away from me! I don't want to! I can't! Just leave me alone, choose some other girl for this dumb plan of yours. I already have a fucking boyfriend! Don't you understand?" Zayn shoved his hands in his pockets, "Look, I know this seems crazy, but just bear with me, ok? I promise I'll explain it for you, ok?" I just nodded, "I'm not breaking up with my bofriend for you." Zayn just smirked, "We'll see. I'm sending Amber and Paul over in the morning." I gave him a confused look, "What?" Zayn smiled, "You'll see, now do I get a goodbye kiss?" I scoffed then smiled, "Sure come on over babe." Zayn walked over then stopped, I leaned in like I was gonna kiss him, then kneed him in the groin and slapped his face. "Goodnight, babe." I said and smiled. Zayn groaned and left the room, cursing under his breathe.