Chapter 4

Our sexy ass Tristan in the corner!! ;) :D

A song I like too lol xD

>>>>>>>>>>>>

"I didn't know you were such a talented dancer baby." Zayn said. I pushed him away, "Where's Niall?" Zayn smirked and grabbed my hand. "He's a little busy right now you could say." I snatched my hand away from Zayn and turned away walking off the dance floor.

"Where are you going?" I just ignored him and continued to walk out of the club.

As I got outside a bunch of papparazzi popped up and started snapping pictures. "Hey!! Over here!" "What's Your name?" "Why did you steal Zayn from Perry?" "Is it true that your only using him because your family needs the money?" They all started shouting and snapping cameras in my faces. I covered my face and then I felt arms enclose me. I snuggled into their chest to hide my face. "No comment, please leave the lady alone." I walked away with whoever was holding me. Finally he stopped in a quiet alley.

"Thanks, uhh??" the figure laughed. "You seriously don't know who I am?" I shook my head. "I'm Paul Higgin's the boys' body guard? Zayn wanted me to make sure that you got home safely, and to let you know that he was gonna pick you up tomorrow." I shook my head. "Pick me up for what?" Paul shrugged. "I'm only told what's absolutlely necessary, now come on let's get you home before they figure out what's going on." I nodded and let Paul lead me away.

"What's it like being their bodyguard?" I asked. Paul stuck his hands in his pocket's and looked up at the sky. "It's actually one of the best jobs I've had." I blinked. "What?!? You work fighting of horny teenage girls, and it's one of the best jobs? I bet the boys don't even thank you!" Paul chuckled. "Actually they do thank me sometimes, but most of the time's their too busy." I just nodded. "Look I appreciate everything you do for the boys, but I still don't like them. Well I actually love Louis, Niall seems like a player, Harry seems like Zayn's minion, and well Zayn is just controlling."

Paul gave me a weird look. "Aren't you forgetting one?" I shook my head. "Nope I'm posotive their was only four that I met. I don't really keep up with them. I'm more into good music like Asking Alexandria, Sleeping with Sirens. Band's like that, but occasionallly I love me some Iggy Azalea and Dj Taj." Paul chuckled. "Your a pretty cool girl. Maybe you'll be the one to tame him. I'm not sure that Perry girl was gonna keep him for long anyways." I laughed and nudged Paul's shoulder.

"Your really cool Paul, I wonder why no one pays more attention to you guys than the boys. You do more work then all of them combined! They look pretty, get chased by girls, and chillax. Your the real hero and idol here Paul." we had arrived at my house, and I walked up the steps. "Thanks for the walk home Paul." I hugged him before I walked into the house.

As I walked in the door Kylie pounced on me. "Ahhhh!" I screamed as I fell to the floor. "Where have you been?!? Why were you with Paul!? Why didn't you take meee??" I struggled underneath her, sometimes I forget that we're actually twin sisters and I'm only a few minutes older. Those few minutes actually make a big difference though, when your born December 31st and January 1st. I grinned as I pushed her over. "Would you quit it?"

She pouted and folded her arms. "Why were you with One Directions body guard?" I shrugged. "I met him in the club, and he offered to walk me home, and since these two creepy guys were following me I let him." Kylie frowned. "Oh I thought you actually got to meet the boys. Ugh what I would do to meet Zayn!" she sighed and fell back on the sofa. "Careful what you wish for Miah!"

"If dreams came true I would wish for him every night!" I chucked a pillow at her face and laughed when it hit her. "Come on so we can go to bed! It's late! I'll take you out to the club tomorrow, ok? Maybe we'll even meet One Direction one day?" I walked into the kitchen and started pouring some juice. I looked over and saw that she had a dreamy smile on her face.

"Yeahhhh, but if I see any other girls hugging on Zayn, that bitch is dead!" she hissed. I laughed. "What about Perry?" Miah grinned. "Oh not her! I love Perry! She's so pretty and nice! Her and Zayn are getting married you know. It's so romantic!" I started choking on the juice I was drinking. "What?!?" Miah rolled her eyes. "Of course you wouldn't know or care. Zayn proposed to Perry over three days ago, their wedding is in two months! It's so cute!" she flounced down on the sofa.

I poured my juice out in the sink, suddenly my mouth was too dry to drink anything. 'He was about to have sex with me, and he's married! I made him break up with her!' I felt a lump starting to form in my throat and the guilt was eating away at my inside's. "I'm going to bed, Miah. Make sure you lock the door and set the alarm okay babe?" she nodded before cutting on the TV.

I walked upstairs and went into my room. I peeled off the tight dress I had on and threw it in my closet before taking a cold shower. I stepped out of the shower and brushed my teeth. As I finished I slipped on my lacy pink underwear, and matching bra. I then slipped into my favorite pair of pajama's. An old hoodie belonging to Tristan, and a pair of shorts.

I opened my phone. 'Hey beautiful! ;); it read.