Chapter 5

I smiled and crossed my legs. It was my boyfriend Tristan."Nothing, really just chilling. :)"

"I miss you"

"I miss you too, babe"

I heard knocking at the front door, and yelled down the hallway, "Miah go get that!!" I heard her groan and get up to answer the door.

"Soo, I have a surprise for you babe."

I smiled, "DESTINY!!! YOU HAVE COMPANY!" Miah yelled down the hallway. I smiled, Tristan came to visit!" I applied lip gloss and ruffled my hair before running into the hallway and towards the front door.

Miah was standing their twirling her hair in her fingers and giggling. I should have known something was up then. Instead I walked calmly over to the door and closed my eyes.

"Hey, babe" I said smiling as I opened my eyes. I immediatly coiled back in shock and disapointment as I looked at who was at the door.

Harry and Zayn were propped outside leaning against the door casually. "Babe? Wow, I knew we got along pretty well back at the club, but babe? I kinda like it." Zayn walked in and pressed a kiss to my cheek. I slapped his face, and Miah gasped.

"DESTINY!" I shrugged my shoulders, and started to walk back towards my room. "Let me know when they leave." I called to Miah over my shoulder. She didn't answer so I assumed she was to enthralled by their good looks or whatever.