Revenge for Miah

Chapter 1

I swallowed harshly and tugged my short dress up a little. I had to look sexier. I walked up to the front door of the club and smiled flirtatiously at the body guard. "Hey, you gonna let me in?" he tried not to look at me, but I could tell he wanted to. I almost had to physically force myself from slapping him. I hated people checking me out.

"Sure, as soon as I see some I.D." I reached into my clutch and pulled out a fake I.D. I waved it lightly in front of his face. He unhooked the line and ushered me in, slapping my butt as I walked past. My face heated up and I almost replied. Almost. I pushed my shoulder's back and walked straight upstairs into the V.I.P section. I could hear him before I could see him. The bastard. I tossed my hair, and looked into my small mirror.

An okay looking guy pressed up behind me. "Hey baby. You wanna get out of here?" he whispered into my ear. I slammed my mirror shut, and turned around to face him. "I think you should get out of here, my dad is the chief of police, you look under 18 and your breath reeks of alcohol, unless you want to end up in prison, I suggest you back the fuck up!" I smiled sweetly, and turned around. He raised his hands and backed away from me. I winked and walked over to the V.I.P section.

A bodyguard tried to stop me, but I smiled. "Sorry, can you let me by, my brother just called me and said he would let me in." He smiled. "I've heard that way too many times." "My brother is Zayn Malik. He's sitting right over there with his friend's Niall and Liam!" The bodyguard stepped back, and opened the rope. "I'm sorry miss, here you go." I smiled and walked past him. It worked every time I said it. I have the same black hair and exotic looks as Zayn. People have actually asked me if we were related mostly I say no, unless I need something. I walked over to Zayn, and sat next to him and winked. "Well, hello there." he said smiling at Niall. I smiled. "Hi."

Zayn shooed them away and looked more intently at me. "So your name is...?" I smiled and reached out a hand "I'm Destiny." he smiled. "I like that name. " he smiled and kissed my hand. ugh I hate him. "I do too, and you know what else I like?" I smiled and leaned forward seductively. How much longer will I have to keep this up? He smiled. "What?" I winked. "You." he laughed. "Ok, then want to get out of here?" I nodded and he led me upstairs into a private room.

I giggled, and he pulled me down onto the bed. I fell on top of him and straddled his body, I leaned over and kissed his forehead. He gripped my waist, and pulled me closer, I giggled, and reached over to the nightstand, and yanked the lamp out of the plug. I smashed it against his head and pushed him away from me. He grabbed his head. "What was that for!?! I thought we were havin' a good time!" I stood up off the bed, and took of my heels. I pulled my dress down to an original length. I sighed in relief.

"Look Zayn, I hate your fucking gut's and I probably would have killed you, but I decided against it." Zayn gave me a weird look and scooted to the end of the bed staring intently at me. "Why?" I groaned. "Because I personally hate you, but my little sister adores you." He smiled cockily. "She does? If she happens to look anything like you, we should hook up sometime."

I rolled my eyes, and pushed him down onto the bed, harshly. "Look you little shit, I'm gonna make this painfully slow, so slow that you will cry for death." he swallowed. "Your crazy." he yanked at my wrist and pulled me down onto the bed.