The outcast and the babies

Chiron : So what are you gonna call this child?

Hestia : hmm... Maybe Racel... I think it's perfect.

Athena : as long as she has a name, I think it's a interesting name.

Dionysus : So, what where would she live? she can't stay with you three with the huntresses for long but, you don't have a cabin, Hestia, where could she stay?

Athena : Maybe in my cabin or Artemis' cabin, I don't think the other cabins can be trusted with her, especially the Ares cabin...

Chiron : Maybe she should live in your cabin, Athena, after all, I'm sure your kids are smart enough to take care of her and maybe the huntresses could teach her how to use a bow when she's older.

Hestia : That sounds great! but at least let me take care of her at the same time, I am her mother.

Chiron : Of course! I'm sure this child will fit in!

(THREE YEARS LATER)

Hestia hears commotion outside and goes outside to see Artemis, Athena and the hunt, 'what's wrong' she asked.
'I found this baby boy, I think he was abandoned...' Artemis replies.

Hestia : How old is he?

Artemis : He looks like younger than Racel...

Hestia : 2 years old... That's still terrible...

The girls were all surprise when the 2 year old stand up and picked up the special bow Hephaestus made. They try to stop him and all of a sudden, the boy managed to use the bow and shot a archery target, they were in complete shock of this and decided to take him in because they knew he was now a future hunter of their. They found a writing in a baby's cloth, and his name was Jonash. Racel grows up in camp while Jonash though, stays with the hunt, Artemis adored the baby boy and finally understood that he was suppose to be her son, the prophecy didn't mention it had to be by blood but she was happy that she finally has a son figure.
Hestia had another daughter, born the same way as Racel was and was called Brithney, The infant girl was beautiful and everyone adored her and was 2 years younger than her sister. Racel was 7 when they realized something was wrong, she seemed hard to be taught and none of the campers would understand her, some of the campers bullied her because of it and Hestia did not want her daughters to suffer like that, so one night, she told Racel and Brithney to come with her, Racel and Brithney were adopted in separate families, Racel knowing the truth about the greek gods and being seen as an outcast for how she acts and Brithney not understanding one bit and just had a normal childhood.