Chapter 8. hangout.

i have so many fanfic ideas rn but it all involves different au's so expect a few other xiao fanfics in the future!

it was lunch time and you and your friends were sitting together under a tree eating lunch. (hu tao, xingqiu, chongyun, xiao, keqing, xiangling)

"hey xiao, do you always eat almond tofu for lunch..." you asked xiao while you look over his shoulder.

"yeah, i guess.. it's probably the only thing i can cook." he answered as he took another bite out of his food.

"damn these goddamn love birds keep making me feel single.." venti murmured.
"i agree.." hu tao said back.

"guys!!" xiangling suddenly exclaimed

"is something wrong xiangling?" a few of you answered.

"it's been a while since we hung out outside from school, why don't we take a walk outside and maybe stop by a cafe after school!" xiangling suggested.

"that's a great idea, xiangling!" you replied with a grin.

"i agree, my liege." xingqiu said.

"well then, it's settled. let's hangout, after school." keqing affirmed.

"alright." everyone agreed.

...

you, venti, and xiao were waiting at the school gates for the others.

"HEYY GUYS!!" hu tao waved with the others behind.

"HU TAO!!" venti ran up to her and did their signiture handshake.

"why are you guys here?" you said while looking at childe and that little short unwanted child.
(whatever you want to call him)

"hu tao invited us! plus, I'm probably the only one here with a drivers license." child(e) responded.

"damn okay." you gave a thumbs up.

"anyways, let's go!" xiangling exclaimed.

﹒✦﹒✦﹒✦﹒✦﹒✦﹒✦﹒✦﹒✦﹒✦﹒

"where the actual fiddle sticks are we." you questioned.

"well, childe lost the way to the park. somehow, and now we're in the middle of literally nowhere." hu tao replied with a blank face.

"what did you expect from a literal idiot." scaramouche said.

"oh damn, i forgot you existed."

"aw man.. there's no wifi!!" venti exclaimed

...

"venti, we're in the middle of nowhere."

a/n :
sorry! short chapter today since i have to get ready for tomorrow since I'm going on a holiday + im running out of ideas, I'm probably going to update when I'm on the roadtrip since its 11 hours.

btw! im taking requests since I'm almost out of ideas but no smut, because i suck at that.

but that's it for now, have a great day/night, good bye for now, love you! <3