[Prologue]

Mopping the floor, Hwang Hyun jae looked around for someone who'd need her service.

And as she did. Her eyes landed on a couple, entering. "Hello, welcome! Would you like a ticket?" The girl asked.

"Oh, yes. Can we?" The older women replied. Hyun jae smiled at the middle-aged woman. "Would you like snacks?" Hyun jae asked again. "We can get some from the vending machine,"

The elder replied, making the younger girl smile at her as a gratitude. Hyunjae. A high school student in her senior years.

She wasn't financially stable, so she had many part time job's even as a student. Her near and dear friend Ji Sooheon. Who studied at the same school as her.

Fate made them friends. And since then they have been bestest of friends. Working many part-time's together. Gave them enough time to hang out together.

The job she had at the bowling arena was one of those jobs.

"Sooheon-ah, it's your phone." You handed him his phone, he left at the counter. "Thanks," he smiled before picking up his phone.

You continued your work. After a while, sooheon came up to you. "Hey, I called my boss they couldn't come. Can you cover for me?" He asked.

You nodded, smiling lightly. "I can manage," you said as he left. But before he left, he met his bosse(s). He was talking to them when you came behind him.

"Oh, hyuna. Child, you should go too, " one of your 3 bosses said. "Huh?" You asked, confused. "He called us to fill in for him."

"But we surprised him." "Now that we're here, you should go. We will manage here," either of the 3 said.

You smiled, giving your mop to one of the elderly standing. Sooheon followed your actions.

You guys were really close with them. Working with them for years made it really easy for you guys to get close.

The boxing arena where sooheon worked part-time time but you didn't because it was for boys only. However, you did live there, in the plaza. And sooheon lived on the roof.

There was a mechanic shop near the Yongtan high school. And you both parked your bikes there. So he had friendly relations with either of you as well.