[The Truth]

As school day started and you guys continued your routines, like any normal day.

The first two classes have been done The third one was free for clubs, however you didn't had one. However sooheon did, basketball club.

"Hey, Hyuna!" You heard your name as you turned around. Ah jung and soyeon. You exhaled.

You would consider them as your friends, but not really. Soyeon has always been close to sooheon and the jealousy have grown onto you.

Although you have never did any harm to the three or their friendship.

"What?" You said going closer to the two. "Wanna hang out?" Ah jung asked showing a pass. You read closely it was a discount pass for ice cream.

"Wanna ditch school?" Soyeon asked. You didn't waste time thinking about it and, agreed.

On the other hand, sooheon who didn't had any practice, was walking around when he saw the door to science lab open.

As he went in he found ok chanmi, he took this chance into helping you clear your suspicion. "Ok chanmi?" His voice startling chanmi out of her thoughts.

"What are you doing here?" Sooheon continued. "Nothing I just came here to have look, what about you?" Chanmi asked.

"Nothing, I just remember this place so I came here" sooheon, stopped. Was it really okay to talk about this infront of his twin sister, the twin whom he was going to talk about "You know before the summer break there was a kid who fell down from here. He died" he explained, closely observing chanmi's expressions.

"I wasn't close to him, but I remembered him so I came here. I saw him fall off. I called the cops" he explained further.

The words stabbing chanmi's heart.

_____________________

"Heh, we should visit you two in the bowling alley, it's been a while since the four of us have hanged out, right?" Ahjung said eating ice cream.

Soyeon nodded. "Right, can we come hyuna?" Soyeon asked. Hyuna was nickname given by sooheon as fun but it eventually became your nickname.

Although not many of them knew about your nickname. "Why are you asking me? It's for locals you can visit whenever you want." You shrugged.

They squeel.

__________________

As you reached school, along with soyeon. Ajung didn't join school yet because she was a trainee and had to train.

"Where have you two been?" Your sports teacher asked. You and soyeon who was trying to be quiet after sneaking out were now caught.

Him escorting you to the principle office. As the two of you reached there the principle let out a dissapointed sigh.

"Call Osung" the principle said to your sports teacher. As he did the same as told.

As osung came in. He looked at you with a dissapointed look. You gave him an apologetic smile. "Osung, How many times have I told you to keep an eye on these two? This is the 3rd time this month"

The principle let out. "Sir, It's on me and Soyeon, He have other works to do he can't keep an eye on us every second" your words, made even soyeon look at you surprised.

"Is this how you talk to your principal?" The principal words making you realise your mistake. Your face still void of any expression. Or so many expressions mixed that no one could make out what that actually meant.

You were short tempered, and osung getting in trouble every time you make the trouble is getting on your nerves. Why can't they just deal with the trouble maker.

An hour long lecture was enough to make you sleepy. Although it had no affect on you, neither soyeon.

"Go to detention. Write fifteen, pages." He didn't had to say what exactly to write. But you exactly knew what he meant.

Ofcourse he meant, to fill those papers kept in the detention room, with I am sorry. But were you going to? No, you weren't.

As you went out you bumped into someone, you didn't care apologising but looking back. "Sooheon?" You asked tilting your head.

As you tilted your head, your eyes landed on a much familiar figure. Raising your eyebrows. "Ok chanmi?" Hands in pocket. Tilting your head. Tall, breaking the dress code and raising your eyebrows.

Not a good impression for someone new. But it reminded her of someone. She looked at you. Before looking at sooheon, "your bestie is nuts" she said. Scoffing and pointing towards sooheon.

You frowned. Soyeon looking at the three. Confused. "He came back to school, because he missed lunch" she said.

Sooheon looked at you awkwardly smiling. You gave him an awkward smile. "But she was absent too" soyeon voice fading a little, but enough for everyone to hear.

As she pointed at the girl infront, soyeon and ok chanmi surprised gasp. "Hey, don't tell me-" soyeon said as you and sooheon stared at eachother much awkwardly.

soyeon hitting your shoulder brought you back to reality. "What are you saying? Why would i waste my small vacations, spending time with him" you said turning to soyeon who was one or two steps, at your back.

She kept on teasing you. But a voice, making the two girls bickering look back. "Hey, Yuna!" Sooheon said as you gave him the I am a few seconds away in killing you smile.

Soyeon again looked at the two. Although her stomach was twirling, she was still good at keeping the mask on and teasing them "amazing, you gave her a new nickname" soyeon yelled squeeling.

Probably taking attention of some by passers, although it was a hallway where barely anyone would enter. But for the small friend group it was pretty much a routine, to visit.