Chapter 6

Peter Parker

Me and Wanda are sitting in the back of the quinjet waiting to be over the drop zone. I look over at her and see her eyes filled with anger and are turned a faint shade of red. Her hand is in a fist I quickly unbuckle my seat strap and move to the other side. of the quinjet so that I'm sitting next to her. I reach down and put my hand on her's "Wanda are you ok?" "No! does it look like I'm ok" she shouts at him. Peter removes his hand from hers and says "ok, sorry I was just tryna help" he looks down at the ground with a sad look on his face.

Wanda looks at Peter and reaches for his hand and intertwines them and says "Peter, I'm sorry I know you're trying to help and I'm grateful for that but it's just, it's just that Hydra tested on me when I was younger and that's how I got these powers and I'm worried that they'll capture me again and do more tests on me." Peter looks at Wanda with a sad look on his face "I won't let that happen" he states squeezing his hand tighter she smiles and Peter returns a smile. A voice comes over the intercom and says 5 more minutes till the drop zone. I look at Wanda and say "Wanda, I was thinking after the mission, would you like to go out on a date with me? We could go to that nice Chinese place on 92nd" Wanda smiles and chuckles and says "yes I would love to go out on a date with you" I smile "good" I say joyfully.

                                                 Wanda Maximoff

Suddenly a loud siren starts going off inside the quintet. A man in a bulletproof vest and tactical gear walks into the back of the jet and opens the bay doors he turns to us and says "Maximoff and Parker it's time to go" We stand up and walk to the edge of the jet and jump off. I use my magic to slow my fall Peter just uses his webs and swings. From the trees and lands next to me we look around the base and there seem to be no guards. This scares me even more because I don't know why all their guards wouldn't be out here. A few minutes later we reach the main building of the compound Me and Peter are standing outside of the front door we look at each other and nod I bring my magic into my right hand and throw a hex at the door blasting it open. We look inside and it is pitch black with no one inside I bring my magic into my hands and illuminate the place with my red magic. We look around to see if we could find any clues as to what happened here. I walk to the corner of a room and look down at the ground and see scratch marks on the floor leading to the wall. "Hey, Peter I found something" I yell he runs over and asks "what is it?" "scratch marks" I follow the marks to the wall and notice that they go under the wall meaning that there is something behind the wall. I start feeling the bricks on the wall Peter does the same and after a couple of tries I find the right brick and it slides into the wall unlocking the wall. We press against the wall and it slides open a dark staircase leads down to a dimly light hallway. Once we reach the hallway we look into a window and see a person sitting at a desk watching a video we walk into the room and ask him "hey what's going on here? What happened?" Peter's spider-sense starts tingling he turns to look at the door Then all of a sudden the door slams shut the man in the chair starts glitching out then disappears and the projector turns off. Peter looks at me with a concerned look on his face. A familiar voice comes on the intercom and says "Wanda Maximoff we're so glad to have you back at Hydra" in a slow sinister voice. I look at Peter shocked at what I just heard.

                                                        Peter Parker 

Suddenly the projector turns on we both look up and see a man with an oracle on and he says "Wanda it's been a long time, welcome home and who's this boy you got here?" Wanda turns and looks at me "I'm Spiderman" I say sternly Wanda turns back to the man wearing the oracle and yells "Stucker!! I'm not coming back here I left hydra years ago I'm never coming back again" I look down at Wanda's hands and see she has a big ball of red energy in her hand. Strucker then says "I'm afraid that's not up to you" Wanda throws the hex tearing through the projector screen and breaking through the brick wall revealing reinforced metal plating behind it. "What is that?" I ask Wanda walks up to the wall and touches it  "it's...reinforced metal plating meant for prison cells." We both look at each other with surprised looks on our faces then we hear a hissing sound coming from the vents then the next thing I know everything goes black.

                                                                            A\N

Thank you all for your patience in waiting for this chapter. after looking over my previous chapters I don't have to change anything major story related so everything will stay the same. I will continue to write new chapters now that I'm on my Christmas break.