Chapter 8

Wanda Maximoff

Peter swings us through the thick forest surrounding the Hydra outpost. After a while, we make it to a nearby town and Peter swings us into an alleyway. I snap my fingers and change into my regular clothes. Peter doesn't have his clothes so he asks me to get him some. "Hey Wanda can you get me some clothes from that store?" he points to the store across the street. "I can just do this instead," I say and bring my magic into my hands. I change Peter's clothes so that he is now wearing a T-shirt and jeans. We run out of the alleyway and walk down the sidewalk Peter goes to sit at a bench while I ask a man where we are "excuse me sir what is this place?" The man looks at me confused "This is Novi Grad." "Thank you" I say while looking at the ground concerned. 

                                                   Peter Parker

I sit on a bench outside of a store as Wanda goes and talks to a man to figure out where we are. A couple of minutes later Wanda walks over to me "We are in the city of Novi Grad" she says in a sad tone as she looks down at the ground "What's wrong Wanda?" I stand up and put my finger under her chin tilting it up so she is looking at me now. "Nothing" "please Wanda just tell me" "No! let's just focus on getting back to New York okay!" I look at her with a concerned look on my face but I end up agreeing.

A FEW HOURS LATER

                                                   Wanda Maximoff

I'm sitting next to Peter on the plane headed back to New York. I look over at him and see he is playing a game on his phone. I tap his shoulder he turns and looks into my eyes and I just look into his "What are we going to do about Tony? because we can't go back there" Peter looks down and thinks for a few seconds then his eyes return to mine. "We are going to do nothing right now let's just head back to my Aunt May's then will figure out what to do from there." I nod my head and smile. Once we make it to Peter's house we walk in and May is standing in the kitchen sipping her coffee.

She looks at us and is startled she runs over to Peter and hugs him "Peter why were you gone for so long?" "Mr. Stark had me do some assignment that took a couple of days to finish" "Ok, but next time make sure to text me so I don't panic ok...And who's this young lady?" May asks "This is Wanda she is a part of the Stark internship as well...Wanda this is my Aunt May" Wanda sticks out her hand and May shakes it "Nice to meet you, dear," May says joyfully "Nice to meet you Mrs. Parker" "Oh please call me May" "Alright May" Peter looks at me and smiles and I smile back at him "May me and Wanda are just going to go change we just got back from a long flight."

Peter informs her "Alright" we head up to his room and change when we finish changing Peter looks at me and mentions "you know...before we had that whole incident at the outpost and we were in the quienjet I remember asking you out on a date. Would you still like to go out on a date Wanda?" "Yes," I say without hesitation "great how about tonight at the Chinese place on 92nd?" "That sounds wonderful," I say happily.

LATER THAT NIGHT

                                               Peter Parker

I and Wanda are walking down the sidewalk together. She is wearing a beautiful red dress and red heels, her hair is down and it flows in the wind as we walk. I'm wearing a black dress shirt and I have my hair swept to the side. Once we arrive we walk into the restaurant and the waitress brings us to our table and I and Wanda sit across from each other. The waitress asks us "would you two like anything to drink?" I look up at her and say "I would like a sprite please." "Alright and you?" she looks at Wanda "I would like a glass of water please" "Alright I'll be back with your drinks shortly," "thank you" I look at Wanda and she looks at me I smile at her and she smiles back. "I didn't get a chance to say this when we were at the outpost but thank you for saving me" "your welcome, I'm just glad we're both alive" "me too," I say softly.

A FEW HOURS LATER

I and Wanda just got out of the restaurant and we are heading home. When we arrive back at the house May has gone to sleep. I and Wanda head upstairs quietly and change into our pyjamas. We lay on the bed together and I ask her "so how was the date?" "It was wonderful," she says softly as she turns and faces me we smile at each other. I just look into her beautiful green eyes. Then she. leans in and kisses me on the cheek she pulls away and we both look at each other and blush. Then I lean in and passionately kiss her. She is taken by surprise but quickly wraps her arms around my neck and passionately kisses me back.