Chapter 11

Peter Parker

I hear the sounds of birds chirping and the soft hum of car engines as they drive by. Causing me to slowly open my eyes I look up at the ceiling then I look down and see my beautiful red-haired girlfriend resting her head on my chest. I smile and think what did I do to deserve this woman? I reach my left hand up to her head and slowly move my hands through Wanda's hair. She makes a soft hum as I slowly move my fingers through her hair. Wanda then looks up at me and rests the tip of her chin on my chest and smiles at me "good morning" Wanda says happily "good morning, did you enjoy last night?" "I did" "good because it sounded like you did" I chuckle "Peter!" Wanda says surprised and smacks me but I grab her wrist before she could we look at each other. There is a moment of silence then I slightly sit up and kiss her on the lips. She repositions herself and makes the kiss more passionate. We part and Wanda looks at me with love in her eyes and I look at her the same. "Pete?" "Yes, Wanda," I ask in anticipation "I...I love you" "I love you too Wanda" I cup her cheeks and pull her in for another passionate kiss.

LATER THAT DAY

                                                 Wanda Maximoff

I'm at home sitting and reading a book on the couch. Then all of a sudden I get a phone call it was Peter. "Hey, Peter what's up?" "you know that document we got with Tony and Strucjers signatures on it?" "yes" I just sent the document to a new company, turn on the TV and look." I sit up and grab the channel changer off of the table and turn on the TV and the first thing that pops up is the news. "Breaking news Avennger and billionaire Tony Stark has been arrested for corruption and collaboration with the criminal organization HYDRA and is being transported to the Raft prison no further details have been given on his arrest." A smile spreads across my face and I scream in excitement then the newsman says "this arrest would not have been possible without our friendly neighbourhood Spider-man and Scarlet Witch." "We should celebrate how about after dinner I take you somewhere special" Peter suggests "yes I would love that, where are we going?" "it's a surprise"

Later That Night

                                                  Peter Parker

I and Wanda just finished our dinner and are sitting at the dinner table. I get up and grab mine and Wanda's plates and put them in the dishwasher than wash the remaining dishes. Afterwards, I run upstairs to my room and grab my web shooters off of my desk. I run back down the stairs to the living room. "Wanda, are you ready to go?" "yeah i'm ready" both I and Wanda are wearing casual clothes. Then we walk out of the house I wrap my arm around Wanda and swing us through New York the lights are bright and glimmer in the night sky as we swing through the city. Once we reach the center of new york Peter swings us up to the top of a really tall building. We land on the roof and sit near the edge of the building we look out at the beautiful night sky and the lights of the city below. "it's quite the view isn't it?" "it is the city is so beautiful at night time" I only look at Wanda the whole time admiring her "the city isn't the only thing that's beautiful" Wanda turns and looks at me we look into each other's eyes then lean forward and kiss. I cup Wanda's cheeks making the kiss more passionate. Then we part and look at each other for a few seconds in silence then we rest our foreheads against each others foreheads. "I love you Wanda" I whisper nervously "I love you too Peter" Wanda whispers excitedly.