Chapter 10

Wanda Maximoff

I hold my boyfriend tightly as we swing through the air. I look at the city and how beautiful it is. I don't know why but I've always loved swinging with Peter. A few minutes later Peter lands on the side of the house near the window I open the window and slowly step into Peter's room. Once I'm in the room I immediately turn around and help Peter into the room. We quickly change back into some normal clothes. I walk over to his bed and lay down Peter walks over to his desk and pulls out the Paper with Tony and Sruckers signatures. He looks at it briefly then turns to me and asks "what are we going to do now, now that we have the evidence we need to put Tony behind bars?" "take it to the police," I say in an obvious manner.

Peter goes down on his knees so his face is the same level as mine I just stare into his beautiful brown eyes. He leans forward and kisses my lips softly. I cup my hands on his cheeks and pull him into a more passionate kiss which takes him by surprise then he relaxes into the kiss and cups my cheeks with his hands intensifying the kiss even more. A slight moan leaves my lips then there is a loud knock on the door. "Peter!" Ned calls from behind the door Peter loos at me with a saddened look on his face. I look up at Peter as I head towards the door and say "will continue this later" I smirk at him and he winks at me.

                                                 Peter Parker

I and Ned are sitting down on the floor and building some legos in the living room. Suddenly Wanda walks in with a cup of tea in her hands and says's "you two look like your having fun" she smiles and sits down on the couch. She grabs the remote and turns the TV on and the news is playing while I and Ned build legos I hear the news reporter say "There is currently a robbery taking place on 56 and Hastings." My head shoots straight up and looks at Wanda we look at each other for a second. Then nodding Wanda heads to our room and grabs her suit. I quickly come up with an excuse to get Ned out of the house just as I get Ned out Wanda throws me my suit. I quickly get it on Wanda looks at me the whole time. Once I finally get my suit on I look at Wanda "You look good Parker can't wait for us to get home so you can show me how strong you are." She says as she walks by me and opens the door and leaves I quickly follow behind her until we exit the building.

When we get outside the building I wrap my arm around Wanda and then swing us to where the bank robbery is. When we get there we see the robbers inside the bank. I walk into the bank from one side while Wanda walks in from the other. We both notice that the robbers are wearing masks that look like the Avengers. One of the guys throws a punch at me I dodge it and he throws another and I dodge that as well. Then I web his fist to the ceiling and kick him and he goes flying into another one of the robbers. Wanda brings her magic into her hands and lifts one of the guys into the air and another one throws a punch at her but I web his fist before he could hit her.

I yank him backwards Wanda drops the guy she was holding in the air with her magic on top of the other robber making him fall onto one another. All the bank robbers were on the floor when suddenly I turn around and one of the robbers has this weird alien gun and shoots it at me and Wanda. I quickly leap over to Wanda tackling her to the ground to save her from the gun. The laser cuts through the windows of the bank and cuts through a restaurant across the street. I quickly stand up and help Wanda up the last robber got away but I look through the window of the bank and look across the street at the restaurant. I and Wanda run over to the restaurant and help anyone who was hurt.

                                              Wanda Maximoff

After a couple of hours, I and Peter finally get home I quickly go have a shower and change into my pyjamas. Peter has a shower after me then puts on a pair of sweatpants and doesn't wear a t-shirt. I suck in a breath as I look at his bare chest and abs Peter looks over at his desk and walks over to it and grabs a piece of paper off of his desk then walks over to me and lays on the bed next to me. He holds the paper out in front of his face towards the ceiling and I quickly move beside him and move my head beside his and look at the sheet of paper he was looking at it was the sheet with Tony and Strucker's signature. I look at Peter he has a sad look on his face "what's wrong Pete?" I ask concerned "I was just thinking about how we trusted Tony and now we can't he was like a father to me Wanda and now he's gone" I ran my fingers through Peter's hair to calm him down.

"Pete that's the thing though...the people that can hurt you the most are the one's that you care about and love the most, The only thing we can decide to do is to move on Peter." "Yeah...I guess so" Peter looks down at me and smiles he kisses my forehead and places the paper on his nightstand "Do you want to continue what we started early?" Peter asks seductively. "I would love to" Peter repositions himself so that he is hovering over me he leans down and kisses me on the lips then his lips travel to my neck I let out a small moan. Peter smirks then sits back up again and lifts my shirt over my head revealing my black laced bra. Then Peter looks at me for a second admiring my body then Peter leans back down and kisses my lips then travels down my body giving little soft kisses on my neck, chest and belly I slightly squirm as he makes his way closer to my waistline.

Peter looks up at me for permission and I just bite my lip and nod my head. With that Peter rips off my pants and throws them onto the floor. Only leaving my underwear and my bra on I quickly sit up and start to pull down Peter's pants and as I try to pull them down Peter gets up off the bed and pulls his pants off leaving him only in boxers then he returns to me and unhooks my bra revealing my breasts Peter stares at them in complete shock. I smirk at Peter he then quickly takes off his boxers revealing how hard he was for me I bite my lip again and I quickly pull down my underwear and use my magic to make them go all the way down and off my body.

Peter then returned to my lips and started kissing me again "Peter...Peter, I need you" I say in between kisses "I know baby" Peter then quickly grabs a condom from his nightstand and puts it on then he lines his rod up with my entrance and slowly enters me. I moan at the amount of pleasure I'm feeling rushing through my body Peter begins to slowly move in and out of me. After a couple of minutes of adjusting to Peter's rod in me, he picks up the pace and moves faster causing me to dig my nails into his back and run my fingers through his hair. I and Peter quickly kissed I slightly shifted myself causing Peter to groan in pleasure. I looked at him and he smiled.

After a few minutes I can feel I'm getting close to release "Peter I'm close" "me to baby" he says softly Peter then moves faster and I began to moan louder we both climax at the same time. Peter then rests his body on mine for a second then he sits up and pulls his condom off and throws it into the trash. Peter then lays next to me and I cuddle next to him I rest my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat as we both fall asleep in each other's embrace.