Accident named Kevin

You got out of your car, having fixed your mascara. A bunch of lights from cameras flashed at you as you tried entering to your new work place.

"Ms L/N!! over here!!" Some paparazzis yelled. You ignored them and continued walking finally making it safely inside and receiving a badge from the secretary.

You started to make your way down the empty hallway, getting distracted by the big windows that overlooked the field where the Mexico's national football team practiced.

The distraction caused you to bump into somebody and drop all of your papers. You looked at the person.

It was a guy, kind of tall, really cute with a few tattoos. "Oh I'm sorry Ms. I wasn't paying attention. Are you alright?" He asked.

"Y-y-yeah, I'm sorry, it- it's super chaotic outside with the paparazzis and I got distracted by those huge as- I mean humongous fields." You answered as you began to kneel and pick your papers up.

Kevin found your stuttering cute, though you looked serious.

He chuckled as he mocked your actions, helping you pick up, "happens to most of us. I'm Kevin Alvarez."

You smiled and looked at him as he handed you your papers in a neat stack, your fingers brushing with his.

"I'm Y-,"

"Ms. Y/N L/N, I see you've meet one of our rising stars, Kevin." You got interrupted by the coach. Kevin helped you stand up.

"Yeah, he was just telling me about the humongous fields." You lied and the coach nodded.

"We're hosting the meeting about the uniforms in the conference room upstairs," he checks his watch, "in about 20 minutes. Make yourself comfortable."

You nodded and thanked the coach, him finally leaving. It was just you and Kevin in the hallway.

"So you're Y/N L/N? Like as in the designer for Dior and Chanel?" He was full of shock.

"Yeah... that's me. Is that bad?" You asked him, afraid of the answer.

"No, my sister grew up watching you model clothes for kids and stuff, what brings you here?" Kevin revealed.

It was true that Kevin grew up with his sister talking about you 24/7. You had modeled as a teenager but got into designer once you hit 18.

His heart was racing.

"Well, I'm supposed to be on vacation here this summer, but I cannot live without designing. So one of my supervisors got me the project of designing new uniforms for the team." You smiled as you both started making your way to the cafeteria.

"That's cool. Eres de aquí?" He spoke Spanish. You nodded, "I'm from Cabo, lived in Villahermosa, Tabasco as a kid and teenager. Up until fifteen, I moved to the states. Y tu?"

He laughed, "Cabos such a beautiful place. I'm from Colima. Lived there my whole life."

You both made it to the cafeteria and you got a cup of coffee. Taking a sip, you heard somebody else walk in.

"Miss Y/N, here's another one of my teammates." Kevin told you as you turned around, coffee still in your mouth.

You heart dropped as you noticed the guy's smile turn into a frown.

"Diego meet our designer miss Y/N L/N. Miss Y/N, meet Diego lainez." Kevin introduced you.

You started choking on your coffee, finally swallowing it. Kevin had no idea what was going on.

Diego Lainez had been your boyfriend for a few months when you were 15 in Villahermosa.

"Are you okay, Miss Y/N?" Kevin grew worried.

You nodded smiling at him, "yeah, Mr. Kevin, don't worry."

Diego never even dreamed of seeing you again. Yet here you were.

"Nice to meet you, Ms L/N." Diego greeted you and stuck his hand out.

You hesitated, but shook it as soon as you saw Kevin's confused face.

Man, this was going to be a chaotic summer.