Diegos Girlfriend

"Vamos mi amor! Beat their asses!" You wished Kevin luck and kissed him. He kissed you back and finally pulled away.

"Thank you, mi reina. Every goal I make is for you." He whispered and you nodded smiling. He quickly exited the lobby with the rest of the team, and you quickly left to find your seat.

Today, la selección MX was going against Guatemala. You were excited.

"Sorry, we're late." You quickly turned your head to the left only to see Carlos. With Karely. You smiled at Carlos.

"I know Kevin's going to win. No doubt in my mind." Karely commented and you rolled your eyes.

"I'm back, y/n. The restroom was packed." Kevin's mother said as she found the seat beside you on the opposite side of Carlos and Karely.

You smiled, "he's going to start playing."

You trusted her enough to tell her about Carlos and Karely. She was very understanding. She also reminded you a lot of Mary, Diego's mom.

The commenter started announcing the teams and the players. They started the game.

"Vamos Kevin!!" You shouted. A photographer passed your row of seats and snapped a picture of you and Kevin's mom smiling at him.

Diego led the ball and finally passed it to Kevin, who kicked it into the net, making a goal.

"Vamos Hijooo!" His mother cheered and you smiled. Kevin turned around and made a heart shape to you and his mom.

Soon, it was only the matter of a few minutes before the end of the game and Mexico was winning by 2 goals.

Chucky was leading the game with the ball at the tip of his foot, he passed it to Alexis, and then Diego, and soon kevin.

Kevin was going to pass it back to diego and as he did, one of the rival players kicked his knee. Kevin fell to the ground as Diego quickly scored.

He ran to Kevin and pushed the other player. Soon both of the teams were beginning to argue.

You and Kevin's mom quickly stood up, hands over mouths. Your heart dropped as you saw Kevin covering his face.

The paramedics quickly took him away and the referee separated the players.

You and Kevin's mom made your way to the infirmary, finding Kevin getting his knee bandaged.

"Mijo estas bien?" His mother asked him as she placed her arms around her son. He nodded and let himself be hugged.

"Okay, so, no need to worry. You'll have to get checked up tomorrow with your physician. Fortunately, it's a minor injury. He'll have to use crutches for the rest of the week." The paramedic told you and you nodded.

He looked at Kevin, "congratulations on the win, man. You made us proud out there."

Kevin smiled gently. Even though, he had gotten hurt, he was happy he helped the team win.

You left the room to give his mother some time to talk to him. Just a mother and son talk. You waited in one of the meeting rooms.

Your gaze was stuck on the floor. You heard the door open and shut, making you look up. It was Diego.

"He's okay." You told him and he nodded, finding a seat beside you.

"I know he is. He's Kevin. The Kevin Alvarez." Diego shifted in his seat.

You stayed silent a bit.

"I saw her. In one of the seats. She really has the audacity to show up to his games." He began to rant about Karely.

You nodded, "she's dating Carlos."

"Shit."

"Yeah." You chuckled. "Shit."

"He loves you. With all his heart. Not like his past girlfriends. He's serious about you."

"I love him with all my heart too. I would take down all the stars in the sky if he asked me. I would do anything for him." You looked at your lap.

"I know." Diego looked down.

You gave Diego a hug and he hugged you back. "I wish we were 15 again. I would've fought your parents." He joked.

You laughed.

"I want you to meet somebody." Diego quickly got up and left to the open the door. A blonde Spanish girl.

She was beautiful. Gorgeous.

"Blanca, this is Y/N L/N, a close friend of mine. Y/N, Blanca Mauri, my girlfriend."

You smiled and she took her hand out, but you brought her in for a hug.

"Nice to meet the beautiful woman that is making Diego happy. We should hang out sometime."

She giggled and nodded, "I love the dresses you make. And yea, we should!!"

You were glad you got to meet Diego's girlfriend. Now you had a friend in Mexico.