Vamos Kevin

You quickly entered the stadium and found a seat at the very front. Getting a clear view of the field. The teams started the match.

Kevin led with the ball, "Vamos KEVIIIIIN!!!" You shouted. Fortunately, he scored. Then came a goal from Diego.

An hour later, the match ended with Mexico taking the win. You decided to go congratulate the whole team, mainly Kevin.

The hallways were packed with reporters and you soon made it to a private hallway, hearing two voices.

"Im Kevin Álvarez, nice to meet you." You heard Kevin's voice as you hid behind a door.

"We should go out sometime, if you're not seeing anybody." A females voice said and you decided to come out of the hiding spot.

You saw Kevin talking with a pretty girl, not even a girl, a whole woman. He couldn't see you because his back was faced towards you.

"Uh, im not but it's compli-" Kevin never finished because he got interrupted.

"Y/N!!!" Diego's voice called for you from behind. You turned around quickly, coming face to face with Diego.

"Y/N, I was wondering if you could help me with my uniform, it's making me a bit uncomfortable. You need to readjust my measures." He revealed and you nodded, with tears in your eyes.

Kevin, at that point, had turned around at the mention of your name, finding you with Diego. He realized that you had heard everything between him and Karely.

"Yeah, sure Diego." He heard you respond.

Diego noticed your eyes were watery and he brought you in for hug, both of you walking away.

"Why are you looking at them so much?" Karely asked Kevin as he returned his focus back on her.

His heart ached seeing you walk away with Diego. He wanted nothing more than to run up to you and be the one hugging you.

"No reason. And yeah, we should go out."