Kenya

"Kevin, I'm going to miss you bothering the shit out of me." You told him as he laughed.

You both were in the airport because you had to attend an event in Kenya to stop starvation. Kevin didn't want you to leave but he had to let you go.

"Stop being a cry baby, y/n. You'll be back before you know it!!" Kevin encouraged you. He gave you a hug that you gladly returned.

"Okay. I'll see you when I get back!" You told him and got ready to walk away. But something stopped you.

You turned back to face Kevin and found him smiling at you, in some sort of awe. Your stomach tossed and turned as your mind raced.

You stood on your toes and pecked his cheek, finally leaving.

You didn't dare look back, nervous for what his reaction was.

You boarded the plane and off you went for the next two days.

You spent it donating money and buying stuff for children with low income homes. Paparazzi snapped a lot of pictures enjoying time with children.

The next day, back in Mexico, Kevin brought a magazine to practice.

Everyone was confused at first, because Kevin wasn't the type of person to look at magazines during his breaks.

Their confusion went away as they saw him looking at the three pages in the magazine all dedicated to you.

It showed you with a little boy on your back laughing. Then you tying one of the little girls shoes. Being hugged by parents who clearly needed a blessing.

Memo along with the rest of the teammates stood behind a very distracted Kevin, "Keeeeeeviiiiiin!!!!" Javier shouted making him turn around quickly.

Everyone laughed at him, "guys, she's so pretty!"

"She's Kevin's future wife!" Memo teased him.

"She is. She'll be back just in time to see us play again!! She's gonna go see me!" Kevin revealed and they nodded, thinking he was delusional.

They all continued to hangout together.

But Kevin was secretly counting down the days.