•19•

|Oliver|

That night.....

I danced around my living room as a blunt hung off the corner of my lip.

I walked over to my little bar area and poured me a cup of Hennessy.

I was vibing all by myself.

Keli distanced herself from me and no matter how much I wanted her, I had no power anymore.

Nothing to force her to be with me without getting my ass beat by her friends.

I wasn't stupid.

I wasn't happy about this at all either but therapy's been helping me see my wrongs.

My father had taken his business back and now I was just what I was before he faked his death.

But this time everyone hated me.

That's what it felt like.....

Yebba's voice sounded through my house, I didn't even hear someone sneaking in through my back door.

"I kissed my penny and I threw it in

I prayed I'd keep my soul

Went down to the river where the water bends

The only place I know

Oh I can't see

The forest, for the trees

So, will you wait for me?

Will you wait for me?

My evergreen"

I threw my phone down on the couch after I texted Keli.

I was annoyed as fuck.

"You.....you have to leave Keli alone. For good.", she deadpanned.

"And if I don't?", I mugged.

"I'll kill you.", she smirked.

"You don't look anything like you use to, you know?", I laughed out lot.

She scrunched up her face and shook her head.

"You shut your fucking mouth. This isn't about me.....it'll never be about me because you don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself. But I'm here today to convince you to completely drop all ties with Keli.", she urged as she stepped closer to me a bit.

"When are you going to stop acting like you have amnesia, Hollie?", I asked her.

"Who the fuck is Hollie....I'm Gia.", she mugged and rolled her eyes.

"No.....you're Hollie and we got into a car accident together....right after you had King. You didn't want any part of us so I let you go.", I shrugged as she shook her head.

She looked like she was having a major headache before her eyes turned dark.

"Shut up! None of that is true. Plus, I'm not here for that-", she started before I interrupted her.

"King misses you....he never really knew you but he misses you some how.....I don't though. I have Keli.", I smirked.

"Yea, like you had Valerie! How could you fuck my dead sisters best friend and think all shit would be dandy!", she yelled and shoved me.

"Keep your hands to yourself , Hollie.", I said and stepped away from her.

"No, what you did to me is exactly what you are doing to Keli but worse. I need you to leave her alone!", Hollie screamed.