•20•

|Keli|

"Wait.....so Gia's real name is Hollie....and she's Oliver's baby mama?", Vinno asked.

"That's what the detective said.", I deadpanned.

I explained this to him like 3 times now and he still wasn't getting it.

He didn't want to believe what I was saying.

Everyone sat around the living room, mouths dropped.

"Wait.....so Gia, I mean Hollie.....wait. I'm confused. Didn't you know her since diaper days?", Bali asked me.

"I did! Her middle name is Gia apparently. I never questioned it. She said she didn't have a middle name.", I shrugged.

"So how did she have time to get pregnant without you noticing?", Harmony asked confused.

"Bitch, she got sent off to some college overseas after senior year at her high school she told me. I didn't even know she dated Oliver, the only man I've ever saw her with was Vinno.", I shrugged.

I was as clueless as everyone else.

This girl was living a second life the whole time and I had no idea.

Did she not trust me?

They dated in high school until their early 20's the detective had told me.

I met Oliver in my 3rd year of college.

Gia was no where in my life except over the phone my whole college experience.

We never went to the same school, same parties.

Now that I think about it, that bitch was like a damn pen pal.

Oliver gave no indication that he was in a relationship.

He had already had his son so I never really looked into the baby mama.

I should have.

"Why is it always the fine bitches that are crazy?", Stephen sighed and ran his hand down his face.

"Did you know that her sister died?", Vinno asked me.

"No. Literally. Her sister and her have different mothers, the detective told me so whenever I went over to her house her sister was never there. I was under the impression that she was a only child, if I'm being honest.", I said.

"Maybe she has a mental illness.", Harmony said after a moment of sitting in silence.

"Maybe....I wasn't a good friend.", I said as my eyes watered.

"Gia...Hollie.....she wasn't a good friend either so y'all are even.", Bali smiled and threw his arm over my shoulder.

"Thank you, crackhead.", I smiled.

Bali mugged me as everyone laughed.

We all sat in silence and processed everything.

I wasn't invited to Oliver's funeral for obvious reasons.

I didn't care though.

May his soul rest, wherever it is.......

"Where'd you go? What'd you do?

How the hell you make me fall in love with you? (But now we've found it)

And then you leave, now you're gone

All I got is this damn song (and if you flash your heart)

So I can feel but I can't touch (oh, heart)