chapter - 2

(mainly just about what wille though when got home)

Wille stepped in the door, greeting his mother and father. "Want anything to eat, dear?" His mother asked, politely. "Ah, no. I ate at Simons." He replied honestly, going upstairs to his bedroom.

-

"What the fucks wrong with me?" He thought, why, all of a sudden, does he have such strong feelings towards him. Hes never felt like this before. Hes always seen Simon as just his bestfriend, and nothing more. I mean, whats wrong with a little bromance, right? Right?...

Right! Whats wrong with bromance? It's normal, it doesnt make him gay or something. Hes straight, and he knows that. He has never had any attraction to a man. So why is it different now? What happened? What if Simon found out he was feeling this way? Would he snitch, would the town think of him as just a pathetic gay boy? After all, their small town was very homophobic.

But if they could keep it a secret, Wille would be able to kiss him, and hug him, and-- 'Okay, shut the fuck up.' He paused his thoughts, covering his ears, desperatly trying to shut them up.

Hes not gay, he likes girl. Well, hes never really had a girlfriend, but he knows he likes girls. But why,  just why, is everything changing all of a sudden? Has he always felt this way about Simon, and just now noticing it? Or, is he just starting to 'like' him.

"No, Im not like that" He whispered, to no one but himself. (i know what you are.) He sighed, chewing on his thumb. I mean, 'I love you too.' Whats that supposed to mean?! Did he mean it? Or was it a joke? Oh, but how he wished it wasnt a joke.

He flapped his arms, pacing around his room. 'I'll just take a nap.' He thought once again, slipping under the covers, getting comfortable.

-

(323 words)
literally just 323 words of wille having a gay crisis
+ this is short bcuz its a filler, and i wanna try post as much as possible xx