Bonus

Recap: We had a long moment. A moment I had been waiting for since I had met him. I can't believe we are at this point.

Jake, I love you!

"Ahh, seems like someone is in love~" a mysterious voice said, making drew and Jake jump. It was the music club, hiding behind a bush.

"Ugh, damn nerds!" Drew shouted.

"Wait, how much did you guys see.?" I asked.

"Uhh-"

"All of it!" Milly interrupted Hai-leech.

Drews expression became a mix of embarrassed, shocked, and flustered.

"Kidding me?!" I said, teasing of course. Me and drew exchanged glances and nodded at each other. We started chasing the music club. We
were all happy!

As we were running, we were all out of breath.

"AAAH" someone shouted. It was Zander!

"Get this dumbass off me!" He groaned. Henry was on top of Zander?

"Henry are you ok?!" Liam said.

"Oh yeah, I am totally ok after falling face first out of a tree, Liam." Henry said with sarcasm. Me and drew explained to them everything. How we are cool with the club and how we were dating. Everything is perfect!

Later that day, at jakes house (jake POV)

We were all partying at my house. I got my parents permission, of course! I'm not the type to sneak party's while they're gone.

"Jake, can we talk?" Hailey asked me.

"Uh, sure.." I said. I signaled to drew that I was heading upstairs. Me and Hailey came into my room, and sat down on the bed.

"Hey Jake. I want to let you know that, I support you! It's actually kinda funny, because I used to like you.." Hailey said. We sat in silence for a couple of seconds, until I broke it.

"..Hailey-"

"I do not feel like this anymore! I hope you and Drew will be happy together. I guess I misjudged him..!"

Things were kinda awkward, but we headed down. Turns out, everyone was playing truth or dare, and Milly forced Sean to invite invited Daisy here without my consent. So now, Daisy is here.

"Hey, does anyone want to spend the night?" I asked. Everyone agreed.

2:56 AM

Milly had just woke us all up. She wants to play the Ouija board that she had brought. I didn't even know she brought one??

"Milly! It is 3 in the morning!" Hailey Shouted in a grumpy tone

"Exactly! It's the devil's hour!"

"So it is your hour?" Drew said. We all chuckled a bit

"Hm, I guess" Milly said.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Daisy asked.

"Yep!" Milly said in a unsure tone. We all went to the living room and started playing.

"So, are you real?" Zander asked. It did nothing.

"See, I knew this was bullcr- then the lights flickered. We all shouted, as it became pitch black. When the lights turned back on, I noticed how Drew jumped into my arms and Henry and Liam were holding onto each other.

"Milo, Oreo! Quick! Come on!" Drew shouted. I didn't know he actually cared about them. He probably doesn't, but knew I did. How sweet!

Milo came downstairs with Oreo, and we all ran out of my house immediately to our neighbors house, our neighbor being Hailey and Zander. Shanon, Zander's mom, was genuinely confused, as we all just ran in as soon as she opened the door.

Worst day ever, thanks to Milly and her Ouija board-

Word Count: 556

Note from author: All the freaks were scared to death, so thank you Milly for that 🛐