• chapter 5 •

Honesty POV

It was now the end of the day and Tray has been walking me to every class. I enjoyed it in the beginning but now it's getting very annoying. I walked to my locker with was right next to Ariels and opened it, grabbing what I needed and then closed it. Ariel was finished so we walked out the school doors. Shit I did not need to be in there longer than I should. We walked up to my car and got in. I was about to close the door but Tray stopped me.

" What are you doing today ? " I mentally rolled my eyes

"Nothing. can you just leave me alone for once please, go talk to the girl you was talkin to yesterday please." I turned around and got in my car and drove off

I didn't want to say that but he needs to leave me alone. Shit gets annoying at times. I pulled up to Ariels house and she got out before giving me a hug.I turned up the radio and Recognize played by partynextdoor. I pulled up to my house and got out and eventually made it inside my house.

Nobody was home so I made myself a snack and went upstairs to my room. I grabbed my phone and scrolled down Instagram until it got boring. I layed down and went to sleep since it wasn't anything else to do.

•••

I woke up to somebody banging on the door loud as hell. I walked downstairs and saw my dad breathing hard and trying his hardest to get inside. I looked at him like he was crazy.

" Go hide upstairs" he was rummaging through the closet

Ain't gotta tell me twice. I ran up the stairs before I heard the door bust open and many gunshots rang off. It soon stopped after but I was scared to go downstairs. I eventually went downstairs but nobody was there. I ran out the house and still nobody was there. I pulled out my phone and called my mom.

" Hello ?"

"Ma come home right now, dad was just in a shoot out and I don't know where he went after"

She hung up signaling that she was coming. I sat on the porch and saw my mom pull up. She walked pass me and into the house going into the same closet that my dad went into.

" Come on imma drop you off a Ariel house for now and I'll explain what happen later but right now we gotta go like NOW"

We got in the car and sped down to Ariels house. I got out right before saying I love you to her. I knocked on Ariels door and she immediately opened it.

" Omg are you okay ? I heard what happened"

" Yeah I'm fine I just wanna be alone" she looked nervous

"Okay well you can go into my room"

As I walking up the stairs I saw Tray and I rolled my eyes but continued up the stairs.

short but whatever I had no clue what to write in this chapter and this just came off the top of my head so enjoy😛