• chapter 15 •

Honesty POV

My parents recently called and told me they would be back soon and I couldn't be happier. Me and Tray relationship was going great I mean like we have arguments but there not that big.

It's now January and cold as hell in New York. Everybody was doing fine. Ariel and Shawn got together and I was at a happy time in my life but we all know that doesn't last for long.

Right now me, Ariel, Tray and Shawn were chillin at Shawn's house as always. Me and Tray were on one couch and Shawn and Ariel were on the other one. We were watching Ouija which wasn't that scary to me.

"Babe come upstairs with me" I nodded and he grabbed my hand leading me upstairs

At first we were just laying down cuddling and that turned into kissing and then making out. It was getting pretty heated but I'm not ready for that yet.

He started touching all over my body and I liked the feeling but I know I needed to stop him.

"Tray s-stop" I tried to hold in my moans as he started sucking on my neck.

He finished his last hickey and he got off of me and started smiling at me.

"Did you really want me to stop" he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

These are the times I enjoyed with Tray. After all those years of having a crush on him or whatever I finally got him and I hope nobody ruins this for us.

We eventually got up and went downstairs with Ariel and Shawn. She started staring at me and smiling like the fuck wrong with this bitch. I bust out laughing and everybody started looking at me like I was crazy.

"Why you laughing for ?" Tray pinched me

"Fucking dumbass" I rolled my eyes at him

He grabbed me" Don't be callin me no dumbass"

I tried to wiggle out of his grip but he kept a strong hold onto me.

"Tray let go"

"Nah I'm sorry I can't do that" I started laughing and finally gave up

"That's what I thought now sit ya ass back and relax" he smirked as I shook my head.

I kinda have writers block so if you have any ideas inbox me but comment and vote❤️