1

WEDNESDAY

I walk into my dorm after a long day of boring classes. Enid is of course looking at her phone, and giggling. She looks at me and says"Hi! Wednesday how was your classes?" I sigh"They were boring." She frowns when she here's my answer. I walk over to my bed and flop on my bed. "You okay?" Enid asks sincerely. "I'm Fine" I say a bit harsher than I thought. She quiets down quickly after that comment, I think I made her sad. I quickly add "sorry that came out too harsh."

A Little Bit Later

I continue to write my novel, I added a character, named Evelyn, that tries her hardest to befriend Viper, after a while she succeeds. Then Viper starts to fall for Evelyn, and they end up becoming girlfriends. Then they solve the mystery together.

I hear a noise, I turn around and realize that Enid is sobbing. I slowly get up and walk over to her. "What's wrong?" I ask.
"nothing..." she replies quietly. "What Happened," I say a bit more sternly. "Ajax cheated on me with one of my best friends," she stutters. I sit next to her, I know that I have gotten soft for her, but I care about her. I put my arm around her in a subtle embrace. She seems a bit surprised about this gesture. We sit there for a few minutes in comforting silence. I gently turn her head towards me, I slowly lean into a kiss, and to my surprise she didn't pull away in disgust, she leaned in instead. We pull away. "I liked you for awhile, but didn't think you felt the same, so I settled for Ajax," she blurts. Her gentle features, and her extremely red face just makes me want to kiss her again. So I decide to kiss her again. We spend the rest of the night cuddling.

Bonus <3

I quietly sit in my new therapist's office while she reads my new novel I wrote. I have been a little more open to therapy, since I started dating Enid.
The therapist walks over to me and says "What an interesting story, the new character, Evelyn, does she connect to a person in your life?" My face feels hot as I stutter" M-m-maybe...?" The therapist giggles a little "mkay, could you tell me about this person?" I just stare at her blankly. "I guess not" she says disappointedly.

 "I guess not" she says disappointedly